ᴠɪɴɢᴛ sᴇᴘᴛ (twenty-seven)

Your POV!

It's been 5 months since me and Zak were married. After we married, I felt different. Like... happy. I loved my new life, and I can't wait to start a family with him. Luna was happy about her ship sailing. Everyone on Twitter was happy for us.

skeppykeish: IM SO HAPPY FOR U GUYS OMGGGG
skepwich: AHHH
skephalo14: what about skephalo? DD:
-skeppykeish: STFU ABOUT FXKING SKEPHALO BE HAPPY FOR THEM!! >:0
-skepwich: WTF IS WRONG WITH U???

I met Zak's parents. They were actually really nice and I'm glad to have met them. We also had my parents and Zak's parents. They seemed to get along well which was a good thing.

A few months later..

What the heck? I'm supposed to be on my period right now.. I started feeling nauseous. I walk up to Zak.

"Zakky.." I tell him. "I don't feel good." Right as I say that, I throw up.

"Oh my gosh," he says. He places his warm head on top of my forehead. "You're burning up!"

A week passed, and I started feeling sick.. I started throwing up all over the place I used the bathroom like 14,000 times a day.

"I feel worse," I say to Zak.

"Oh my gosh," he says. He puts his warm hand on my forehead. "You're burning up! When was the last time you were on your period?"

"Last month, and I'm supposed to be on it right now."

"I'm going to get you a pregnancy test.. don't die."

When he comes back...

He gives me the test. I go to the restroom and read the instructions. I take it and...

"AHHHHHHH!!!"

Zak bursts into the bathroom, looking scared as hell. "What happened!?"

I show Zak the test. "Zakky.."

Next Chapter~