ᴠɪɴɢᴛ-sɪx (twenty-six)

Zak's POV!

"Y/n," I say. "Not now. Maybe another time?"

"Ughh," I hear her complain. "Fine..." I get out the bathrooma and lay on the bed.. tired. It was five in the morning. But that's okay. This day was important.

At the Park

Your POV!

I was so nervous, but I knew this is what I wanted to do. My family flew all the way here to do this with me.

The music started. I was in my dress at the beginning of the red rug. My dad gave be the bouquet and wrapped his arm around mine. As the music main started to play, we slowly walked down the aisle. As we walk to the other end, I went up the small group of stairs and stand in front of Zak.

"Dearly beloved,"the Minister starts. "We are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of family and friends to join together this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony, which is commended of St. Paul to be an honorable estate, instituted of God and therefore is not to be entered into unadvisedly or carelessly, but reverently, joyfully and in the love of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. Who gives this bride to this Groom in marriage?"

"I do," my father says. My father goes and sits beside my mom.

"Jesus Christ Reminds us," the Minister starts again. "That at the beginning the Creator made us male and female, and said, For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother and shall cleave to his wife; and the two shall become one flesh. God loved us, and created us to love others. Our lives find completion only as we love and are loved in return. Together, we can become what we could never be separately. Marriage is of God." He opens his bible and turns to what looks like a specific page. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
Y/n and Zak come today desiring to be united in this sacred relationship...

Let us Pray." We all close our eyes. "O' Almighty God you have created us all in the image of Love, the image of Yourself. Bless now these two who stand before you. Guide them in your wisdom, shine your light upon them, that as they journey through this life together they will walk as bearers of your Truth. Amen."

I give my bouquet of flowers to Luna, who was one of my brides maids.

"Please join hands." We do as we're pleased. "I ask you each now, to repeat the marriage vows."

"I, Zak Johnson take you, Y/n for my wedded wife/husband," he begins. "To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward."

"I, y/n take you, Zak Johnson for my wedded husband, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward."

The Minister takes the wedding rings from the pillow Aunt Casey was holding. He placed them both in our hands.

"Bless, O Lord The Giving of these rings that they who wear them, may live in your peace and your favor all the days of their life; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. May the Lord Bless these rings which you give to each other as your sign of Love, Devotion and ever lasting peace. Amen. As you place this ring on your partner's finger I ask that you repeat these words. 'This ring is my sacred gift to you, A symbol of my Love, A sign that from this day forward and always, My Love will surround you, With this ring I thee wed.'"

"This ring is my sacred gift to you," We both begin at the same time. "A symbol of my love, a sign that from this day forward and always, my love will surround you, with this ring I thee wed."

"Oh, eternal God Creator and preserver, Giver of all spiritual grace, the Author of everlasting life; Send thy blessing upon these thy servants, this man and this woman, whom we bless in thy Name; that they, living faithfully together, may surely perform and keep the vow and covenant between them as symbolized by these rings as a token and pledge, and may ever remain in perfect love and peace together and live according to thy laws. Amen.

For as much as Zak Johnson and Y/n have consented together in holy matrimony and have witnessed the same before God and those present, and have pledged their faithfulness, each to the other, and have declared their love by giving and receiving Rings and by joining hands, I now, by the authority committed unto me as a minister and a priest, declare that Zak Johnson and Y/n are husband and wife/husband according to the ordinance of God, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Those Whom God Has joined together, let no one put asunder.

May the Peace and the Unconditional Love of God surround you and remain with you now and forevermore. Amen. You may seal you vows with a kiss."

Me and Zak turn face to face, eyes locked on eyes, we bring our faces closer until our lips touch eachothers.

"Allow me to present Mr. Johnson and Mrs/Mr. Johnson."

Everyone in the crowd stood up, clapping and cheering. Whereas for my parents, they had tears. We look into the crowd and wave at them. This was the best day of my life.

theres more. just wait. also 1000 words. (i just copied and pasted everything lmao) ilyy