35

Your POV!

I was so mad about Luna rejecting Bad. They would've been perfect together!! They were both old and still good looking not gonna lie.

"Luna," I say. "How could you reject Bad? He's so innocent!"

"I'm just not ready to be in a brand new relationship just like that, y/n. It's just.. I don't know."

"Okay, well.. when do you think you'll be ready?"

"I'm not so sure, right now. Maybe soon, I'll let you and him know. Now is just not the time."

"Okay."

One Month Later

Bad's POV!

It's been a month.. I'm usually a patient person, but today, I'm just not feeling it. I want to know what Luna will say. It doesn't even have to be a yes, I just want to know what she'll say. I never even got to know before I came back home.

Maybe I should fly back, I think to myself. No, I would sound too desperate. Well I could always call Zak and ask to talk to Luna. Sounds good. So I just get my phone and unlock it. I go to contacts and press Zak's. After that, I press call and bring the phone to my ear. He answers.

"What's up?" He says.

"Hi, Geppy. Can I talk to Luna? I need to ask her something."

"Well she's not here, right now. I can give you her number if you want."

"That works, I guess."

"Alright. I'm about to start streaming, by the way."

"Okay. Thanks for telling me, for once."

"You're welcome. Talk to ya later!"

Next Chapter~