ᴠɪɴɢᴛ (twenty)

Your POV!

"Will you marry me?" is the last thing I hear when I turn around. I start crying tears of joy, yet sadness.

"I don't know," I say. "I'm just.. I'm not ready for that kind of commitment. It will be better if we were just dating for now." Right as I say that, I regret it. Zak threw tears and looked really mad.

"There's someone else, isnt't there?" he says. "You have a new man."

"Zak, no! It's not like that. I'm just not ready."

"Is it because you're seeing someone else?"

"No, I would never! It's just that kind of relationship is too much for me to handle."

"Because you don't want to stay with me the rest of your life?"

"No!! I just need a while to think about it."

"Okay, think about it. If I don't get an answer soon enough, I'll just throw all this out the window."

"Zak, please. Give me some time!"

"Well think fast or forget about it!" This was not him. Zak would never act like this. I could tell he didnt't want to say all that, he just wants me in his life. Yet, he doesn't understand that I'm just not ready.

"This isn't you," I say. "The real Zak wouldn't do this. Where is my baby?"

We both start crying on the spot. "I'm sorry," he says. "I just over react, a lot."

"I know. But please, just let me take my time to think about it. Please."

"Okay, fine. Take as much time as you need. I love you and I want to grow a family with you. But if you need the time, I'll give you the time."

sorry for a short chapter i have school and i wantwd to add a plot twist u know? ok so ima be grounded today so ima not update in a while. ily guys!