ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴏᴜᴢᴇ (twelve)

Your POV!

It was about 11:00 am and I was a little hungry and was in the mood to go out for lunch today. I sit up and see that Zak was already awake.

"Hey, Zakky," I say to grab his attention. He turns around and looks at me."Do you want to go out for lunch?"

"I wish I could," he tells me. "But I'm feeling a little under the weather.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I don't know. I just woke up and started sneezing and coughing." As he explains, I go up to him and place my hand on his forehead. I do this to feel his temperature and see how hot he is. He may look hot, but I don't want him feeling hot.

"Woah," I say in surprise. "You're burning up. Do you want to go visit a doctor or something?"

"No. I'm okay. I should be okay in about a week."

"Alright. I hope you feel better." I kiss him on the forehead.

The next day

I wake up to coughing next to me.

"Are you okay, Zak?" I ask.

"I feel a little worse," he says. "I don't know what's going on."

"I could go to Walgreens and get you some cough medicine."

"Thank you, I love you." He says that and gives me a big tight bear hug.

The following week

Zak's gotten a lot worse. He wouldn't stop coughing, started throwing up, and his temperature has been getting warmer. His medicine wasn't cutting it.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the doctor's?" I ask during lunch time.

"I'm 100% sure," he says. "I'll be fine. It's not that bad."

"You said that and you got worse. You really do need to visit the doctor's."

"Fine. I'll get ready."

"Okay. I'll call the office."

Doctor's Office

"So what's wrong?" the doctor asked us.

"So last week," I explain. "Zak got sick. I'm not sure why, but he did. While rolling into this week, he's just gotten worse."

"Has he been drinking water?" I look at Zak letting him know that he has to answer.

"Well," he starts. "Not really."

"How much did you drink, today?"

"Like half a bottle."

"Zak!" I yell. "You need to drink more water."

"What medication have you been taking?"

"Mostly anxiety pills," he answers.

"You never told me you had anxiety," I say.

"I know.. I'm sorry. I just never really wanted anybody to know because of what they would think." I place my head on his shoulder and hold his hand.

"Have you been feeling any stress, lately?" the doctor asks.

"Well, I'm usually up all day recording videos and up all night editing them."

"Then you might need to take a break from YouTube."

"But the fans."

"I'm sure they care about you," I say. "They would want you to be the healthiest human being on Earth. I do, too."

"I guess a small break would be fine," he says. "I'll just tweet it out and hopefully people will understand."

At Home

Zak's POV!

We finally get home and both go to the room so we can lay in bed with each other. I pull out my phone and tweet:

hey guys. i will be taking a week off of YouTube for health reason. i love u all nd hope u guys will understand <3

Right away, people reply.

skeppykeish: take the longest break u need! ps.. fix ur sleep schedule
haileyhargreeve: go ahead.. we love u zak and we want u to be a healthy little muffin :3
skepwich: ok. we love u <3

I'm really glad to be taking this break. This is what I need. I'm feeling better, already.