sᴇᴘᴛ (seven)

Y/n's house

Your POV!

"Well.. this is my house," I say. "Take off your shoes. Luna is here, too by the way. You know, the girl who shipped me and you?" He nodded indicating that he knew.

We go on the couch and he sits... next to me? I turn on Netflix.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Anything you want to watch." So I just turn on the movie Countdown.

"Can you handle a scary movie?"

"U-uh.. sure."

Zak's POV!

I lied.

Your POV!

Halfway Through the movie

It looked like Zak got scared. When the scary music started playing, he just wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight. I felt so warm. My face did, too. He looked so cute when he was scared.

Near the end of the movie

Zak's POV!

While I was watching, I felt weight on my shoulde. I was blushing so much at that point. I then start huggin y/n keeping her warm. Soon enough, we both fell asleep.

In the morning

Luna's POV!

I wake up to the sun shining through the curtains. I get up so that I can go to the kitchen. As I was walking through the living room, I catch y/n and Skeppy sleeping together in a sort of awkward position.

Aww, they're so cute. I tip toe to the kitchen so that I wouldn't wake them up.

Your POV!

I got hungry so I woke up. Then I realized Zak's hand was laying on top of my waist! I felt so embarrassed! I slowly move his hand trying not to wake him up, but.. I failed.

"Goodmorning, sunshine," he says to me.

"Morning."

"I'm hungry. Let's go get some pancakes."

"Haha. Okay."

While we were walking, I see Luna already making us pancakes.

"You guys looked pretty cute together," she says. We both immediately blush.

"Well, I can't lie," Zak said. "I always look good pretty in the morning if I say so, myself." Me and Luna laugh. "And you," he points at me. "Are lit rally gorgeous!"

I blush even more. Then, I feel something touch my cheek. Zak.. kissed me? And I liked it? That was intense. I could already tell Luna was making the look. You know.. the ( ‾ʖ̫‾) look.

Next Chapter~