ᴅɪx-ɴᴇᴜғ (nineteen)

Luna's POV!

I couldn't stop thinking about what Aunt Jennifer wanted to do. I saw him/her walking outside, so I follow him/her. I didn't want anything to happen to my cousin or him/her boyfriend, so I had a plan. I went up and said "hi," to her.

"Oh," she says. "It's you.."

"Hehe, yeah. I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What is it?" I curl my hand into a ball and raise it up.

"Do you see this fist right here?"

"Yeah..? What about it?"

"Just look at it very closely." She looks at it a little closer. I pull my fist back and bring it back to her face, giving her a punch. She falls to the concrete giving her scrapes. "Don't mess with my cousin or her man. Got it?"

"Okay, fine. Jeez." She runs to her car and drives away. I clap my hands whiping off her germs.

"That'll teach her."

Zak's POV!

The Evening

"Y/n!!" I yell.

"Yes?" She answers."

"Come outside, I want to show you something."

He/she go out with him and see the most beautiful stars ever. He/she sighs in an aw and I wait for her to turn around. When he/she does, I kneel down, pulling out a box. I open it to reveal the most expensive engagement ring I could find. He/she turns back around to me and covers his/her mouth as her jaw drops. His/her eyes filling with tears. He/she walks up closer to me.

"Will you marry me?" I ask, gently, waiting for an answer.

HEHEHEHE CLIFFHANGER HEHEHEHEHE