41

The Pastas actually don't live in a good mansion, but rather live in 3 separate houses.

The first one is the main one, this is where Jeff, Ben, LJ, and Clockwork all live. It's 2 stories not including the basement and the attic, with a total of 5 bedrooms.

Jeff, Ben, LJ, and Clockwork all have their own rooms. They all get along somewhat well with Clockwork being a good mediator when the boys get out of control.

Then there is the second house, this one is a bit smaller than the main one but nothing to dismiss. Unlike the main house, this one only has one story but that story is longer and wider, giving the house more space. In total there are 4 rooms, and the house has a total of five people; Jane, Sally, EJ, Liu, and Helen.

Jane, Sally, EJ, and Liu also have separate rooms. Except for Helen, who lives up in the attic. Primarily because it is easier to store his art supplies up there and he prefers the seclusion.

And last but not least there's what people refer to as "The Proxy Cabin"™️. This is an old cabin that has 3 bedrooms and an attic, and this is where Brian, Tim, and Toby live. They all have their own rooms, though Tim and Brian basically live in the same room despite Tim having his own.

They all get along pretty much all the time, but when they do fight it's a lot of slamming doors and yelling. But they are eventually forced to apologize and make up. They are coworkers after all.

(Edited for continuity errors, this is why I no longer write at 3 AM.)

Merry Christmas 🎄