46

10,000 Reader Special!

Everymanhybrid Headcanons

- Doing EMH actually wasn't Vinny's idea. It was Jeff's (EMH Jeff not CP Jeff) so that he could get credit for film school, where you have to do a bunch of educational videos on a subject of their choosing.

- Evan actually went through 26 exorcisms to get rid of HABIT. Which would appear to work until HABIT would come back, possess Evan, and then make him go through excruciatingly painful punishments (with HABIT being in the body and Evan being co-conscious). So Evan would feel everything but not be able to stop it.

- Vinny actually emailed Tim about what was going on with the faceless bastard and begged for Tim's help. Tim, however, refused because he didn't want good old Slender to come after him again because Tim's life was just starting to get back to normal.

- Jeff's beanie is actually a gift from his brother, Alex (no, not the Alex).

- Along with not knowing why HABIT's there, they also don't know what he is. He can't be an alter (check the last chapter for my rant about that) or anything of the sort. Demon? Malevolent spirit? The Teletubbies reincarnated? And HABIT refuses to say anything about it.

- HABIT's favorite song is "That's Life" by Frank Sinatra