57

What the Pastas do for Halloween:

Jeff: Scares the living shit out of the Pastas for the full 24 hours.

Jane: Dresses up and does really cool gore makeup. (She pretty much does the makeup for everyone's costumes.)

Ben: Plays every goddamn horror game on the market.

Bloody Painter: He basically does his own Goretober but with actual gore.

EJ: Fuckin' all you can eat buffet for the guy. So he spends most of it taking people's kidneys and stocking up for later.

LJ: Since there's all the children around he just ends up having a field day and murdering them.

Tim: Just chills and watches horror movies all night.

Brian: Pretty much the same as Tim. Though he enjoys the season much more, he doesn't really do much for the actual holiday.

Liu: It's kinda the only time he can go out without getting stared at, so he just goes out and experiences what it's like to be able to be a functional human being again.

Clockwork: She also does a lot of art, usually participating in Inktober.

Sally: Dresses up in the most adorable costume you've ever seen. And since she can't go trick or treating, they get her a bunch of candy and let her watch whatever she wants (as long as it's not R rated.)

Toby: Dresses up in the dopest cosplay ever.

Slender: Fuckin' filing his taxes or some shit.