Part two

Triggr warning

Abuse

B POV

"Arch what you doing here?" I said after I opened the door and saw my neighbour standing infront of me. I wished it was somebody else but guess not

"Hey B, I was just checking on you" He said with a smile on his face. 

"Arch I'm fine I couldnt be better," I said hiding I was sad

"I dont believe you but okay I cant make you tell me can I?" He said and I nodded and thats when I saw him. I couldnt believe it was him. I was frozen so I looked at arch.

"Arch hes back please dont freak out" I said to him and then pulled him closer and kissed him hard. By my surpised he kissed me back and we walked inside my house and I closed the door.

J POV

She kissed Archie. They kissed. Tears fell down my face. I wiped them away. This was my fault I left. I sighed.

"U okay Juggie?"Jb said while pulling my hand. I looked at her and I nodded. She smiled.

"U hungry JB?" I showed the texted to her?

"YESSSSSSSSS" She smiled and jumped up and down. 

I took her hand and walked to pops. We sat in a booth while ordering free burgers and fries. 

When we were about to leave we saw our dad walk into Pops.  I froze so I texted her

"Please i need ur help I know u saw I was back and I know ur mad but please come to pops my dad is here and I dont know what to do my little sister is here to and im scared I promise I will explain everything but please come xx Juggie" I told Jb to go to the bathroom and I looked at my phone hoping for a replay. Not that I was expecting one so I walked to my father.

"Well well well who do we have the long lost son." He said with a smirk. He put his hand up close to my face and slapped me hard while pushing me out of pops. I saw Jb coming out of the bathroom. At that moment Pop dragged Jb outside through the kitchen. 

After my dad pushed me out of pops he pulled me up and raised his leg and kicked me in the stomach making me fall on the ground. 

On the moment he was about the kick me again be was pulled away by someone. After he was pulled away someone kicked him and slapped him which made him ran away. 

After my dad ran away someone helped me up and then I saw someone. 

436 words

A/n

sorry i havent been active just the holidays i will be active more now.