Part fifteen

J POV

I knew they were right. She's safer with me then when she isn't. I need to let her be a part of the serpents all I need now is for her to say yes. So I was walking towards her house. I knocked on the door twice. No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. I got really worried so I decided to call her. No answer. I called her again. Still no answer. I called her five times when finally someone picked up.

"Betty isn't available atm," A girl said and I heard giggling at the background.

"V give me my phone back," Betty said and I was relieved I was so worried something has happened.

"B no this girls night is for a reason no boys." The girl said.

"Then what am I doing here," A male voice said and I clenched my fist. Was that Archie? Was she hanging around with Archie?

"Ur exception boo," Betty said and everyone laughed.

"Can we invite my girlfriendddd please?" Another female voice said.

"Omg yessss i wanna meet this Toni person,"the other girl said. Toni. This got me an idea. I quickly ended the call and ran back to the wrym.

"TOPAZ" I yelled.

"JONES" She yelled back. She walked towards me.

"I need ur help," I said 

"With what?" She said. We sat down at the bar.

"Okay so any minute u will get a call from ur girlfriend," I said as her eyes widen as she actually never told me.

"What how," She said and I quickly cut her off explaining how I knew and she signed.

"So they gonna invite u to a sleepover and I want u to convince them to come here as I will make sure nobody is here and this place bigger and more fun is," I said and she nodded and as I expected not a few seconds later Toni got a call. She walked off and answered it. She was smiling. Wait Toni Topaz was giggling and smiling. Wow who is her girlfriend and what did she do to Toni? 

A few moments later she came back.

"They agreed they coming here." She said and I nodded. I made sure everyone was gone.

"I will be in my office if u need me," I said and she nodded.

T POV

He's up to something but what I don't know. 20 minutes later the girls and Kevin arrived. I ran to Cheryl and pulled her in for a kiss and lucky she kissed back.

"I missed u TeeTee," My gf said.

"Awwww #choni," Kevin said and the other girls giggled. Betty was giggling but looking down scared.

"Why don't u all go to the stage B can u help me with the drink," I said because I needed to talk to her alone. They nodded. I and B walked to the bar.

"What's up," I said and she looked up at me.

"It's just this place it brings back memories and I can feel he has been here and god I miss him so much," She said while she wiped a tear.

"I'm sorry B but if u really wanna talk to him he's in his office the now actually," I said and she looked up and smiles.

"But girls night," She said.

"It will be okay u can go there and we will be fine," I said and she walked to his office. She knocked on the door and when he opened they both smiles like idiots. He ket her in and then closed the door.

"Where is B?" Kev asked walking up to me.

"She is getting her bf back, "I said smiling. Kev giggles like crazy and we walked back to the girls.

"#Bugheadisendgame is back on," Kev said and we all laughed. I went to sit on Cheryl's lap and she put my head on my shoulder.

"U guys are definitely the cutest," V said and I smiled and kisses Cheryl's cheek.

"She is all cute" Cheryl said blushing.

"Who knew Cheryl Blossom could be soft" V said.

"Only for my babygirl" C said and we all awwed and I kisses her again. We talked and ate some more hoping for B to come back with Jug but instead of that B ran out crying. She grabbed her back and ran out of wrym. We all looked at each other in shock.

"Betts wait, "Jug said while going off the stairs. V walked up to him and stopped him.

"Leave her be for a moment when shes crying its better to leave her alone for a bit okay?" V said and he nodded walking back upstairs and V walking back to us. 

We all talked about what could have happened. Why B was crying what jughead did. 

"I think we all need to go home. I will go check on B" Kev said as standing up.

"Yeah ur right we will continue and reschedule this girls night," I said.

"Tt can I stay with u I don't feel like going home," C said still holding me.

"Ofc babe," I said and I kissed her head.

"I will see u guys later," V said and walked out with Kev. I stood up from Cheryl's lap. I took Cheryl's hand and we decided to go to my trailer. 

"Babe I wanted to tell u something," I said and I could see Cheryl got a little worried that's why she just nodded her head.

"I love u," I said and I saw Cheryls face lighten up and she walked over to me and put her hand on my cheek.

"I love u," She said and we kissed and well let's just say things became really hot after that.

917 words.

A/N

Do u guys want more Choni moments?

What do u think happened between Jug and Betty let me know in the comments.