Part nine

J POV

I woke up a couple of hours later I think. I saw the beautiful girl laying in my arms. She looked so cute and peaceful. I put her hair out of her face and kissed her head softly. I'm feeling so bad that she got hurt by my father. I know it wasn't my fault. I just can't help but I still feel so responsible for her getting hurt. If I just came with them to the store this probably wouldn't have happened I could have protected them but no I didn't come with them. 

A couple of minutes later she started moving in my arms like she was having a nightmare, but instead of crying she was giggling and I just smiled like an idiot to her. God she was so cute and that damm giggle. It's making me melt every time

"You're smiling like an idiot Jug," Ronnie said to me as she grabbed a drink and I just nodded in agreement. 

"It's cute tho. U make her happy I can see it" She said and I just kept smiling and started to play with her hair. 

"But I swear If u ever hurt her I will personally hunt u down and kill u myself,"  She said while sipping her drink and smiled. I just nodded bc it was kinda scary she was kinda scary. I think she noticed it bc she started to laugh.

"Can u guys keep it quiet I am trying to sleep?" The beautiful angel in my arms said and I nodded while kisses her cheek. She closed her eyes and I put her head on the pillow and let her go before I walked to Ronnie.

We walked out of the room to the kitchen

"So you and betty huh?" She asked with a little smirk while grabbing eggs and bacon. I raised my eyebrow while she broke some asks in the pan.

"Oh come on. You like her she liked u it is so obvious" She said while adding a little bit of milk to the eggs. I didn't say anything and looked for the coffee machine. She noticed I was looking and pointed at it.

"Don't deny it we both know its true," She said while I was making coffee for myself. She put the eggs and the bacon on a plate. I mean what Ronnie says is true I do like her. Hell, I might even love her but after what happened I don't know if its ever going to work. 

"I SMELL BACONNNNN" Jb yelled as she ran down the stairs towards the kitchen.

JB POV

When I woke up I smelled bacon. I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs.

"I SMELL BACONNNNN," I yelled when I ran towards the kitchen. I saw my brother drinking coffee while Veronica, I think that's her name, handed me a plate with eggs and bacon. I went to sit at the counter.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked while I started to eat my eggs. I saw jug looking over at Veronica and she kept looking at the calendar on the fridge.

"Well I have to go to work and I think it is for the best if B stays in bed all day so," She said and I sighed it was so boring. I wanted to do something.

"Veronicaaaaa can I come with u pleaseeeee," I asked her with puppy eyes and she started smiling.

"If that's okay with Jug it is okay with me," She said and Jug nodded. I got up and hugged Veronica. She hugged me back while jug grabbed a plate and went back upstairs.  I was so excited about today. 

607 words