Part twenty-two

B POV

I woke up in some kind of dark basement with this massive headache. I tried to stand up when I noticed my feet were tied to the end of the bed and then is when I noticed I was on a bed with my hands and feet cuffed to a bed.

"Jug, if this is some kind of new thing for sex, can u please come and uncuff me I need to pee," I said knowing it clearly wasn't but secretly hoping for it.  Excatly the thought of him doing this kinky stuff to me made me honry but then I heard a door going open. 

"Jug is that u?" I said while knowing it wouldn't be him. 

"Oh no, sweetie its someone else," He said. I knew it was a guy and I heard his voice before but I couldn't make out who it was. 

I saw the shadow walking closer to me and then he stopped. I still couldn't see his face only his body. He was tall but not that tall he was thick but also not that thick. Was it Fp? It must be him. 

"Hello Elizabeth" Another voice called and walked into the room and walked to me directly. I still couldn't see his face. This man was thicker than the first one.

They turned off the light and now I couldn't see anything, not even the shadows. The only thing I could see was darkness. I tried to get out of the cuffs but they blindfolded me before putting something in me. A needle I think? I started to feel fuzzy and once again I started to close my eyes. The last thing I heard was that one of them left the room because I could still feel a hand on my cheek. 

V POV

"Jug it's our last option," I said while walking over to him.

"I know u don't like it but u really don't have much say it in. I'm asking my dad for help. He has changed for the good something u didn't do." I said and he gave me a death glare.

"Can u not okay, I love her. I have always loved her. Everything I did was to protect her. To keep her safe. And I know what u gonna say but at the moment it was the right thing to do." He said wiping a tear. I mean I know all of it but still, he could have talked or done it differently.

"Still u hit her. That's something u didn't have to di u know" I said sitting in my chair.

"I know I was just angry and I regret it since the moment I did it. I am turning into my father and that's why I'm pushing her away because if I am gonna be like him I don't want her anywhere near me" He said again and he looked so broken I haven't seen him like this before. He truly does love her and I think he's even scared.

"Jug u won't turn out to be like him stop being so god damm scared. We all love her we are all scared for her but do u see us pushing her away no so stop putting up those walls and let her in. Let her be a part of ur god damm broken life okay" I said and he nodded. HE just nodded. 

"I'm gonna go check on JB," He said and he walked to the room she was staying in. He closed the door. I stood there and looked over at Kev.

"God I want a bf. I miss the relationship drama" HE said and I laughed a little.

"U will find ur man I promise. My crush is taken and nobody knows about it well everyone except u then" I said while standing up.

"I know hun I know," He said and hugged me.

" The right man or girl is out there somewhere for u too just wait and see. We arent all so lucky yo have found someone so quick like Bughead" He said and hold me.

"Ur right," I said and took his hand and walked to the kitchen. We talked for hours until we decided to go to sleep. Kev stayed the night over because it was too late for him to go home. 

B POV

After a while, I think I wake up again. My hands and legs were untied. I took the blindfold off and got off the bed. I ran through the room trying to find a way out,

"HELP SOMEONE"I screamed as loud as  I could. When I finally found the door I tried to open it but of course, it wouldn't go open. I kept trying and trying until someone on the other side of the door opened it for me.

I stepped back until I felt my bed and fall down on it. The thick guy walked in after me and kept walking to me until he was in the light. I looked him up and down and then I saw his face.

"Dad" 

838 words.