Part tree

B POV

After I pulled Arch inside I saw Jughead walking away from my house holding a hand of a little girl.

"Okay to be clear u know I am dating ur best friend right?" Archie asked me after he sat on the couch. I turned around and walked to a chair next to the coouch.

"Ofc I do i just panicked I didnt know what to do. I saw him and I just u were there so that was the first thing that came arcoss my mind. Im sorry Arch." I said whilling sitting in the chair.

He put his hand and the arm rest of the chair. 

"Its okat B but if he is really back u should talk to him ask why he left."

"But I know why he left Arch thats the point" I said while playing with me bracelet.

"Then what is the problem?" He said while laying his head against the couch.

"Its just he never came to visit me and I just missed him a lot u know. We was finally opening up towards me and then he just left me out of nowhere. Yes he did it to protect me but he should of came to visit me." I said while a tear fell down my cheek.

"Then ask him that B dont make it so hard. Ask why he never came back okay." He said while whiping my tear away and I just nodded

"I have to go and meet Ronnie and her dad okay call me later?"He said while walking towards the door. 

"Okay say to Ronnie I said hi," I said before he walked out. I layed down on the couch and Looked around my house. Its so empty since my mom left. I hate it that she left me but i am also glad now my mom isnt pushing me to be this perfect girl. I hated it but i hate to be like that to make her happy but me I was never happy because of that. 

I grabbed the remote and put on a show I didnt really know what to watch so i just put on Netflix and watched 13 reasons why.

After 30 minutes I got a text. I picked my phone up and looked at it.

"Please i need ur help I know u saw I was back and I know ur mad but please come to pops my dad is here and I dont know what to do my little sister is here to and im scared I promise I will explain everything but please come xx Juggie" It said. I looked at it and didnt know what to do. 

After 5 minutes of thinking what to do I stood up grabbed my shoes and walked out of my house.  I ran and ran to pops. I stopped when I saw Fp pushing Jughead out of pops. I saw him looking a little girl who was taken by Pop to the back to pops. 

When Fp was about to kick Jughead in de face I pulled him off him and slapped him. 

After Fp ran away I helped Jughead up and he looked at me in shock.

"Hey Juggie," I said while touching the bruise on his cheek. He flinched.

"Let's go to my house and get u cleaned up. I will get the little girl and then we go. Okay" I said and he just nodded. 

I went to Jb and took her to Jughead. She ran to him and hugged him cried,

"Who was that who hurt you?" She said in tears while Jug just rubbed her back and calmed her down. 

"Shall we go back to my house we are safe there," I said and they just nodded. 

Jughead picked up Jb and he followed me to my house. 

"I will show Jb her room she can stay in my sister's old room," I said while walking into my house. And Jug just nodded and put her down. 

"Ur beautiful" Jb said while looking at me and I Just smiled. 

"Thank u so are u are u ready to see ur room?" I said and she smiled bigged and ran up the stairs while Jug went to sit on the couch. 

I walked after Jb and showed her her room.

720 words