Part Ten

SMUT WARNING

B POV

I opened my eyes looking around the room. I tried to sit up but I was in too much pain to do it myself so I just laid back down on my bed. I grabbed my book from the nightstand and started reading.

A few moments later I heard my door getting opened slightly, so I looked up to see who it was. I saw Jug walking in with a plate of food and I just smiled.

"Damm he's cute," I said thinking I thought it. I heard him giggle and then I turned so red.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I said and he nodded while walking towards me. I grabbed a pillow and put it on my face trying to hide my red face. I felt he went to sit on my bed. After he sat on my bed he texted me.

"Don't hide ur gorgeous face me." He texted and I removed the pillow from my head and looked at him.

"I made breakfast"He texted before he kissed my head and handed me the plate with food. I started eating it slowly while he got next to me under the duvet.

"Can we watch a movie?" I asked him while putting the plate of food on the nightstand. I turned my face to him but instead of an answer he grabbed my face and kissed me. I was shocked at first but after a few seconds, I kissed him back. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. He pulled me on his lap while I ran my fingers through his hair. When I was on his lap he started to kiss my neck. I bit my lip slightly while I took off his shirt. After he took off my shirt and started to kiss my breast. I let out a small moan. His hands moved to my back and he unclipped my bra. I started to move my hips slowly and I could hear him groan as his boner started to become bigger.

He flipped me over so he was on top. He started to kiss down my body when he reached my pants he looked up at me for approval and I just nodded. While he was undoing my pants I started to makes hickeys on his neck. He threw my pants across the room while moaning.

He got off the bed and took off his belt before taking off his pants. Now he was just in his boxers and damm what was he hot. He had such a big boner.

"Fuck ur so hot," I said while biting my lip. He took off his boxers and damm what was he big and thick. He looks at me with a big smirk on his face and walks to me. He got on top of me when he whispered in my ear.

"U sure u want this baby girl,?" He said and damm his voice was so soft but strong. I can't wait to hear more. 

"Yes Juggie," I said and he thrust into me. He placed a hand on my boob and started massage it while thrusting into me faster. I started to mean and grab his hair. 

J POV

I went faster and faster while massaging her boobs. God she feels amazing, this is everything I ever want. I don't know why we are doing it now but it feels right everything is right even tho my dad is still out there trying to figure out a way to make my life hell. I was happy at this moment. I was having sex with the girl of my dreams. 

I kept going faster and harder. I saw she closed her eyes of pleasure and her moaning wow that sounded so amazing it was like music to my ears.

"Keep ur eyes open baby girl look at me," I said and she opens her eyes. 

"FUCK princess ur so tight. AHHH"  I was moaning 

"Only for u baby," She said with her smirk and she started to dig her nails into my back to get a hold of me 

"I'm gonna cum baby," I said and she nodded. No words were spoken only moans came out of our mouths. Within seconds I came into her hard and a couple of moments after she came all over my dick. 

I collapsed next to her. 

"That was amazing juggie thank u," She said trying to catch her breath while laying her head on my chest. 

"Anything for you," I said while I started to play with her hair. A couple of minutes later I looked down and she was peacefully asleep. 

God how did I get so lucky with such a beautiful girlfriend like her. At this point, I was very happy my sister left with Ronnie otherwise it wouldn't of end well. 

819 words 

A/N 

Finally a new part sorry u guys had to wait this long but I'm better now. I hope u like this part.