Part Twenty-Six

V POV

Its been a week since i last heard from Jughead and Betty. I was trying to find her everyday almost every hour because hey like other I still need my beauty sleep. I grabbed my laptop and started watching Netflix while I went over some information for college. And I know you might think if she really loved someone she would spent every minute of the day to find her but hey I need for my future.

After my nap I grabbed my laptop and started to try to get there location but after an hour I gave up.

"They are nowhere to be found" I said to myself

B POV

Its been a week since Jug saved me. We are currently in a motel somewhere near New york. Jughead is looking for a job while I'm still laying in bed wearing his shirt. I spoke to Kev and Cheryl but not V bc something says that if i tell her where i am it wont end well.

After a few minutes I decided to get up and make some food. You are wondering how we get money for food en clothes well that's easy. After I called Cheryl she sent some money into a private bankaccount so we could have a place to stay and eat. I never thought Cheryl would be so nice. As I went back to bed to bring food i saw that Jug left a note.

"Morning my love,

Sorry i had to leave in a rush i got a job interview I will see you soon please do not leave the apartment I love you.

I smiled at the note. But then I felt something i didn't like. I put my hand in front of my mouth and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I kept throwing up after a while i flushed the toilet and cleaned my mouth.

"I dont feel good"I said to myself. I didnt think of anything so I made myself a cup of tea and layed in bed. I grapped my phone but then I saw the date. My eyes widen and I texted Cheryl everything and within 30 minutes she knocked on the door so i opened it.

"How sure are you?" She said to me

"Well not 100% but i got symptones." I said while i went back to sit on my bed.

"Well i uhm i go to the store and buy it okay to be sure" She said and I nodded. She went into the kitchen to make me another cup of tea and brought it to me with a heating pad. I layed back in bed.

"You di nothing but drink this tea okay?" She said putting the tea on the nightstand next to my bed.

"Can I have a book for out of the closet please" I said and she shaked her head lauging a little and grabbed a random book and walked back to me and handed me it.

"Only you can think of books when your sick" She said and we giggled for a while but then she stood up and walked out of the apartment.

This cant be happining right not now not here. How am i suppose to do this? How am i suppose to tell him? Who could it be? All those questions went through my head. I got so scared. I put my book away and tried to get some sleep. I was really scared I didnt know if we were safe or if we have the money. We dont even have a job well maybe jug does if he gets the job.

FUCK JUG he will be home soon. What if he comes it when i? No fuck that cant. I need to get out of here. But wait Cheryl is coming soon and if im not here they will only get more worried. Im so screwed. I need to stop panicking but i cant i really cant.

What am i gonna do?

660 words

A/N
Guess who is back. Sorry it took me so long but i started school and drama came up and im not feeling myself and sorry its a short part hope its good

Love you

xx C