Part twenty

B POV

I woke up the next day wrapped in his arms. I looked over at him and he was so peaceful asleep. I kissed his head and quietly got out of his arms. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed.

"I only needed his help nothing more," I said quietly to myself while I walked out of the trailer. I grabbed my phone and called V.

(Veronica Betty)

Hey B how was it I wanna know everything.

"Morning to u too V," I said and giggled softly

"Yeah yeah, can u come over?"

"Sure, are u gonna call?"

"He is already here he stayed over"

"U had a sleepover without me how rude," I said trying to sound a little upset.

"U were having a hot night with Jug so"

"I know, Anyways I will see u in 10?"

"Yeah, see ya soon," She said before I ended the call. As I was walking to Vs house suddenly everything went black.

Kev POV

"Where is that girl she was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago," I said walking around Vs livingroom.

"Maybe she went for around 2," V said with a smirk and a giggle. I looked at her as if she was crazy. B would never be late and if she was she would text us.

"Yeah maybe but that isn't something for her, "I said getting actually worried.

"Kev ur overthinking things. She is fine she will be here any minute" She said and then there was a knock on the door.

"Speaking of the devil," V said while getting off the couch. She walked to the door and opened it.

"Jug, what are u doing here?" She asked him and he walked past her into the room.

"Is she here tell me she is here?" He said in a worried

"Who?" V asked him

"Betty Ofc," He said in an annoyed voice. I knew something was wrong. Where is she?

"She was with me but left before I woke up and then I got a text," He said again but now he started to sound angry.

"Why u even care ur the one who hurt her. U slapped her yelled at her" V said snapping at him. He looked down and tears fell down his face.

"Don't act all this innocent now. If it wasn't for u she wouldn't have been missing the now. If u didn't slap her she wouldn't have sneaked out she would have stayed" V said looking at him with lots of anger. She walked towards him and lift his face up and slapped him across his face hard.

"Ouch," he said

"Why do u even care all of sudden," I said standing next to V crossing my arms.

"Because I love her and she she" He said not finishing his sentences

"She what?" V said but Jug kept looking doing now saying a word.

"Talk Jughead use ur words," V said getting clearly mad she clenched her fist.

"You better talk before u get another punch," I said and he looked up.

"She is my weakness okay and being a gang leader with a lot of enemies and then the love of your life being ur weakness isn't really handy you know. All I did was trying to protect her" He said getting tears in his eyes. I started to feel sorry for him but V clearly didn't she was still mad.

"Have u ever thought that her losing you hurts her more than whatever u think is gonna happen, "V asked and he looked down.

"Toni is a gang and Cheryl id her weakness that doesn't stop them from being with her," V said getting clearly more and more angry.

"Toni made Cheryl a part of the serpents u could do the same and don't give me the speech of oh it is too dangerous she will get hurt. Because we both know she is strong enough to take care of herself and when she is the serpents she will have more protection" V said clearly having a point.

" BUt I did I asked her last night if she wanted to be in the gang and she said maybe," Jug said trying to defend himself. I just sat on the couch and grabbed some popcorn what was actually for the movie night but oh well. I ate my popcorn while those 2 were fighting it out.

"And now she is missing because I asked her." He said getting a little angry.

"You don't know that. She might be just in traffic stop worrying so much okay" V said annoyed at him. I just ate my popcorn when all of sudden there was a knock on the door.

"Kev do something useless and get the door," V said even more annoyed.

So I stood up and opened the door. I looked at the person standing there in front of me.

806 words

A/N
What would u like to see happen next?