Part Five

J POV

I opened the door. As I walked in her room, I saw my sister sitting on her bed reading a book with a broken lamp on the ground. I signed in relieved.

"I was trying to grab something but I made the lamp fell. Sorry for scaring U" She said while looking at me. I nodded and went over to her and kissed her head.

"Just be safe okay, I don't wanna lose u." I texted her. She smiled. and laid down on her stomach as she continued to read her book. 

As I went back downstairs to the living room I heard a scream coming from the basement. I quickly ran downstairs. When I was downstairs I saw Betty hitting her shoes against the wall.

"DIE SPIDER DIE," She said and I laughed a little. Betty turned around and saw me. She ran into my arms.

"Is Jb okay what happened?" She asked me worried.

"JB is fine she hit a lamp and it well on the ground" I texted her and she signed in relieve.

"Wanna go back upstairs?" She said and I nodded. She took my hand and walked upstairs and I followed her. 

I looked down at my phone and looked at her.

"Can u go watch Jb I have to go and meet someone" I texted her.

"Ofc," She said and smiled at me.  I quickly kiss her head and run out of the door

"Can we talk about--" She shouted at me but I was already outside. I think she wanted to talk about the almost kiss. If it meant something or not.  We will talk about it later I thought by myself.  I was running towards the Wyrm, I think. I have been there once but I was 5 then. 

I was running and running when I finally arrived. I walked into the Wyrm and I looked around. "Wow, this place hasn't changed a bit since I last came here".  I thought while walked towards some old photos of the past. I smiled at them. 

"JUGHEAD" I heard from behind. I turned around and saw him. Fangs. God, I was so happy to see him again. I ran towards him and gave him a bro hug. 

"Still wearing that beanie I see" He said and I laughed a little and nodded.

"So what has happened in ur life?" He asked me and looked at him. I took a deep breath and texted him everything him that has happened. 

"Wow, that's a lot. I'm sorry man" He said while looking at me and rubs my back as I was crying a little.

"I asked u to come here for a reason," He said and I just nodded.

"I have a serious question I have to ask u and it will be a hard decision and its a lot to take," He said and I nodded.

"Because ur father was Serpent king and he is gone now ur the only one left who can take his place. So, Jughead Jones, do u want to be our king? " he asked me and I was shocked very shocked.

513 words