Part seven

JB POV

I ran inside the store. I was so scared I didn't know what to do. I turned around and Betty was gone. I started crying and I looked in my pockets and found her phone. I grabbed it out and looked for Jughead number. 

"JUGGIE BETTY DAD" I texted him.

"Jelly calm down what happened where are you? " He texted back. I was so scared I was crying so much. I didn't know what to do anymore. I was frozen standing there in the middle of the store. I looked around trying to find an adult who could maybe help me. When a ravened haired girl walked up to me.

"Hey, little girl are u lost?" She said while kneeling down in front of her. I was crying frozen and shaking I don't know who she was or what she wanted.

"I'm Veronica Lodge. I wanna help if u let me." She said while rubbing my back

"My brother's friends she she was," I said between snobs while she pulled me closer.

"She was taken," I said and cried.

"What was her name?" She asked and then I showed a photo of her on my phone. She stood up and put her hand before her mouth. 

"Lets text ur brother okay," She said and I saw she was holding back tears as I was giving her my phone.

" She has been taken by my father," I said between snobs while she texted my brother fast. And not longer than 15 minutes he arrived at the store where I was. 

As I saw him running into the store I ran to him and hugged him tight while he stroke my hair.

J POV

As soon as I got the text I ran to her and holds her close. I saw she was with a raven-haired girl and she walked up to me.

"Hi, I'm Veronica Lodge. B's best friend and I was the one who texted u" She said and I nodded.

"He doesn't talk," Jb said and V nodded. 

"Shall we go somewhere quiet so we can talk about what happened and where she might be. Because I need my B" She said in total panic. 

Yeah, I need her to I need to tell her so many stuff. I thought by myself while holding back tears. 

I put jb down. I and Ronnie walked to her house as that was closest and quietest. Jb sat on the couch with me while Ronnie went to the kitchen to get us some drinks. 

When we had our drink Jb explained everything that happened while crying a lot. I was in total shock and after she finished I stood up and walked out of her house. I heard them yelling my name but I didn't care. I needed to find her first I wanted her back I needed her back. I didn't care how. 

476 words