Part Twenty-three

B POV

When I saw his face I was shocked. I thought he was dead. He is supposed to be dead. He left and I'm so confused.

"U must be confused," he said and put a hand on my cheek. His hand felt cold and I pulled away.

"Go away" Is all I could say before I crawled up in a bowl in the corner of my bed.

"I will give u time. I will be back soon" He said and he left the room. I started crying while moving from side to side on my bed. He couldn't be. Why would he do this to me? If he really was my father he wouldn't hurt me. He was so different when I was younger. 

Start flashback

 Me and my sister Polly were playing in the backyard with our dolls. We laughed and played and I had the best time of my life. I looked over at my father drinking something called a beer from a bottle. I tried to taste it once it was EWWW. When daddy saw me trying it he quickly took the bottle of me and told me I couldn't drink it that it was only for man. He was drinking and reading the paper. 

I walked up to him and tapped his leg.

"Daddy," I said and he looked down at me. He put his drink away and picked me up and put me on his lap.

"whats up little munchkin," He said and I giggled at what he called me. I'm his little munchkin. 

"Me sowwy me did pee-pee," I said looking down and I think he noticed his wet pants because he stood up still holding me and took me to my bedroom.

"U have to learn to use the toilet little munchkin," He said and I nodded. I knew i had to but its really hard.

"If u don't u won't go to school next month," He said and I looked at him.

"I not leave daddy," I said and held onto him. Me never wanna leave him.

"Oh, little munchkin. I won't leave I will be there when ur back and I will take u to school okay I promise," He said stroking my hair while he put my pants on and handed me some shorts. I just nodded and let him help me.

"Daddy u Maddy?;" I asked him and he shook he his head.

"I will never be mad at u I could never be mad at u. Ur my little munchkin and in the future ur gonna be my big munchkin. I love u very much" He said and he kissed my head while putting new pants on me. 

End flashback.

He would never be mad at me and he would never leave me. He promised well I guess all was a lie. He left the very next day. I cried for him for days but he just never came back. Me my mom and my older sister, who is now in a mental hospital, cried for days we all missed him we all thought he was dead. I was the most broken of them all. He was my daddy he was my hero. 

I looked up at the camera in the room.

"I want answers and I want them now," I said looking straight in the camera and now 5 minutes later the door opened and he walked in. 

"What u wanna know," he said and walked over to my bed. I stood up and started to push him.

"U promised u would never leave me. U promised. We all thought u were dead. Polly is gone because of u. I hate u so much" I said while crying while slapping his chest. My grip became weaker and weaker and he noticed and stopped me and pushed me on the bed.

"Stop crying u cry, baby. With tears, u ain't gonna come anywhere." He said in a cold tone. This isn't my father as I remember. He no this isn't him. There must be an explanation for this. 

"Daddy," I said and he looked at me and something broke in him I could see it in his eyes.

"Calling me daddy how old are u 2?" He said and he laughed still in a cold tone. I still could see the brokenness in his eyes. He didn't like this someone was making him. He sat on my bed and I was still crying so he slapped me he just slapped me.

"ouch," I said while holding my cheek. 

"Shut ur mouth or things will be worse," He said and he walked out of the room locking it again.

Who was that man and what made him like this?

775 words.

A/N
What do u guys think that happened with Hal?

Let me know in the comments