Part Thirteen

A POV

I was walking home when I saw betty and a guy walking hand in hand. I couldn't see who it was but when I was closer I saw it I saw who it was. Jughead. Why was she with him he hurt her she was so broken because of him why is she hanging out with him.

"Jug," I said and he turned around and they looked me in the eyes. I walked closer to them and slapped him across the face.

"Leave her the hell alone," I said very angrily and Jug just looked down.

"WTF ARCHIE" Betty yelled at me and put her hand on his cheek. What the hell why is she so kind towards him.

"He hurt u he will hurt u again I'm just looking out for u," I said walking towards her. Jughead just looked down.

"He's right Betts when ur with me u will get hurt even more," He said and wow his voice. He started to walk away but betty grabbed his arm.

"As long as I'm with U I will be safe. U can protect me" She said smiling.

"I don't know if I can," He said pulling his arm away

"He isn't worth it B lets go to my house," I said smiling grabbing for her hand. 

"He's right I'm to messed up just leave me alone and move on its for the best," He said and walks off. Betty got tears in her eyes and I pulled her in for a hug but she pushed away.

" THIS IS ALL UR FAULT" She yelled going after him.

Fuck what did I do I asked myself while I watched her going after her.

B POV

"JUGGIE WAIT" I yelled while trying to catch up with him.

"no betty stop he's right to go after him," He said while walking faster.

"Jug no please don't listen to him," I said while tears fell down my cheek

He ignored me and kept walking faster away from me. I wanted to go after him but I knew it wouldn't help so I just stood there and watched him go. I turned around and walked back to Archie.

When I was standing in front of him I slapped him across his face.

"I hate u," I said to him and he just held his cheek.

"U are gonna thank me one day. We both know he hurt u and he will hurt u again he isn't a good guy and he will never be. He will turn out to be his father. He is his father's son and nothing, not u not me, not the serpents will change him" He said while going back into his house. 

I stood there in front of my house tears falling down my face. I wanted to get him back no matter what.

J POV

I kept walking away. Archie was right as long as betty is with me she will get hurt. The only thing I want is for her to be safe and this is the only way how to. U may think it hurts her more this way but trust me its for the best. I have to become king and when I do betty has a target on her back because she is with me and even if I dont become one the ghoulies will still go after her to make sure I do become king. And even if the gangs didnt exsist we will have my father. He will do anything to make sure im not happy. She got kidnapped because of me she went through hell because of me and I cant let that happen again so this is the only way for her to be safe. I thought to myself while walking to the wrym

"Fangs I will do it" I said while i walked into the wyrm towards him. And from that moment on I knew everything was going to change. 

657 words