Chapter 6

"Lady Brooke, it is time to awake." Melody said shaking me.

I groaned. I only got 5 hours of sleep last night thanks to Jacksons stupid gorgeous eyes.

I slowly started to awake and get out of bed.

"We must hury miss, you have breakfast in a hour." Amber said.

I groaned. "I could've got 30 minutes more of sleep."

My maids all laughed.

Veronica pulled out a beautiful red dress with white flowers. It had a darling sweetheart neckline and sleeves.

"Oh it's gorgeous!" I exclaimed.

They all smiled. "Were trying to replicate the look you had yesterday, since the Prince has not seen you yet." Melody said with a smile.

I froze. "Right..."

"Are you alright miss?" Veronica asked.

"Yes..." I changed the topic."You guys can call me Brooke you know. Miss sounds to proper." I said with a laugh.

They all looked at each other and laughed.

"If you insist mi- I mean Brooke." Amber said with a wink.

I laughed as well. "Ok, well let's get me all princessfied for breakfast." I said as my feet landed on the immaculate marble flooring.

My brunette curls were a wreck from tossing and turning last night. But that wasn't a problem for my maids, they curled my hair with a medium thick barrel.

I asked if I could have a bit more of a natural look then the whole sexy, breath taking- Goodness. What in the world was I thinking.

They put on a less intense smokey eye and not as bright red stain but I still looked breath taking.

"Ok," Amber says as she applies the last coat of mascara. "I think were done here!" She says with a grin.

I slipped on the dress and it fit perfectly. My maids put me in red heels with a white pop up flower in the center.

I admitted that I looked absolutely gorgeous. Being a 5, I could never afford such amazing dresses and good quality makeup. This was honestly a fairytale.

"Thank you ladies! I look absolutely amazing!" I said with a grin.

They all smiled and blushed.

"Your welcome." Veronica said. "Now hurry along! Breakfast starts in 10 minutes!"

I hurried out if the door and reached the grand stair case.

I looked to my right to find a gorgeous hand painted vase. It was white with gold leaves and stems painted on it.

"Gorgeous, isn't it?" I heard a beautiful voice say. I turned up my left to find Princess Amberly.

I immediately curtsied "Princess Amberly."

She laughed, her blue eyes twinkling.

"Oh stop it. Amberly is just fine." She said with a smile.

I laughed too. "Sorry."

"It's fine. Your name is Brooke right?" She asked.

I nodded, shocked she knew my name.

She grinned. "Jackson talked about you!"

My eyes went huge. "Did he?"

"Yes! He mentioned you had the most beautiful eyes he's ever seen, that's how I could tell he was talking about you." She said as her red curls bounced a little.