Chapter 7

"Thank you ladies for waiting so long. All the ladies I asked to stay please stay and the rest of you can go to breakfast." Jackson said with a smile.

Most of us stood up and I noticed Trisha was still sitting. She gave me a hopeful smile and I returned it.

As we were walking to the Dining Hall Madeline suddenly said, "why do you think they had to stay?" She asked worriedly.

I shrugged, "Maybe he liked them more?" But I knew we were both thinking the same thing. Were they going home? But he wouldn't send 8 girls at once? Or would he?

We entered the dining hall and took a seat in around the middle of the long table.

"Oh wow, this is gorgeous!" I said gaping over the fine china.

"Oh yeah! It must've cost a fortune!" She said.

"Well they are the Royal Family." I said jokingly.

We laughed quietly.

Once everyone was seated, Jillian said, "Ok ladies! Here's you first lesson of becoming a proper lady. When the Royal Family enters the room, you stand up until they say you can be seated. Are am I clear?" She said raising an eyebrow.

We all nodded back.

"Well then n-" Jillian was interrupted by King Maxon and Queen America entering the room. They were smiling brightly. Queen America was pregnant according to "The Report" and it was true. She had a baby bump on her stomach.

"Good morning Ladies! Please take a seat." King Maxon said brightly.

We all took a seat.

"Let us be the first to Welcome you to the Illèa palace! We are honored to have you all as guests!" Queen America said in her musical voice.

Amberly and the 15 year old Prince Clarkson came walking in. Amberly was holding the 3 year old toddler Marlee.

We all stood but Amberly quickly said, "No need for that." She said with a bright smile.

We all sat down and started small talk.

"I decided to change my room color to a blue. White just wasn't working for me." Natalie said while grabbing eggs with a tong.

"I changed mine to purple. I've always  enjoyed the look of it." Mia said as she fixed a pin from her light brown hair.

"I'm going to change mine to a warm brown. I want to feel as cozy as possible." Eve said as she fixed her flower on her light red hair.

"How about you Brooke?" Mia asked with a smile.

I looked at them as I was grabbing a chocolate croissant.

"Well to be honest, I haven't really thought about changing my room at al-" Jackson walked into the room and we were all about to stand.

"Oh it's alright ladies. Stay seated." Jackson said as he kissed his mother's cheek.

I waited and waited, but the 8 girls never came back. Trisha never came back. And just like that, we were down to 27 girls.

    ££££££££££

"I can't believe there gone! They even haven't been here for a full 24 hours, and now there gone!" I whispered angrily to Madeline in the Woman's Room.

She looked up from her book. "Maybe he just didn't feel a connection."

"He should've at least a chance. If he's just looking for girls who are attractive, then that is honestly messed up." I said twirling the red heart ring on my finger.