Intro

"QUIET!!!" the huge scepter met with the hard cement, creating a loud noise.

as if with magic, everyone in the room and outside of it shut their filthy sinning mouthes up and turned their heads to the owner of the stupid stick. in other words, my father. i sigh at the dramaticness of this whole situation because, really, these people are just so extra. especially with all of the traditions and 'punishments'.

i can feel the stares growing around me as everyone was either burning holes in my back or giving me pitiful looks. this wasn't the first time i have been in this type of situation since i always get in trouble by legit everyone. especially with everyone trying to get on my nerves.

"byeongkwan, look up" he said with a cold, distant sounding voice.

i pick my head up in a slow manner, giving him my most uninterested expression i can manage. without breaking the eye contact, i pick my hands up with old, heavy, cold metallic handcuffs on them and shove them his direction.

"what are these for, pa-pi?" i ask him, making sure every syllable standard out because i knew that it would annoy him the most.

he groans in return and says. "you know what crimes you have committed and where you are at fault. today, i am not to waste out time in reading you my morals, which you have already heard many times."

"you have had wasted enough of our time already by making so much fuss over such a simple matter."

"a simple matter?!!" he exclaimed, his face starting to turn red from all the anger. "you are saying that breaking into the security system and almost causing a leak is a simple matter?!"he stood up and hit the scepter even harder, making a little crack in the ground.

wow, this time was furious.

upon seeing his reaction, i felt satisfactory running through my body. i smirk evilly at him to which he huffed.

"byeongkwan," he started "you are one of the smartest and strongest, yet the most troublesome kid in hell i have ever had to deal with. and in addition to that, my youngest son. why are you like this?"

my smirk was long gone now and i didn't answer his question. i saw no point in doing so. i knew that this whole thing was more for show and that he actually never cared. he's always been like this; ignorant, workaholic, cruel, satanic.

after all, he is the king of hell.

after he realized that he wasn't receiving an answer anytime soon, he sighed and stood up. "today byeongkwan, the son of lucifer, is going to receive a punishment for his irresponsible and immature behavior. his previous actions have showed us that he can't carry out tasks of great importance, let alone rule. therefore, he will be executed from hell."

ok that got my attention. my head shots up as i look at him with my eyes wide. everyone started whispering and talking about it straight away while i was still trying to get over the information.

"hush!" everyone stopped talking momentarily. "you will only return back once proven that you are worthy. you are to show that you're responsible, mature, considerate, and thoughtful enough to tule hell. your duration starts in 10, 9,-"

"wait father, you can't be serious! this is ridiculous!"

"7, 6, -"

"b-but father! i can't handle a kid, let alone human and their stupidity!"

"4, 3, -"

i groan in annoyance, tears already starting to form in my eyes. no matter how much i hated my father i have never wanted to leave my home.

"fine! i will go to earth, and prove to you that i am worthy! and then in the end, you will be the one kneeling, asking for my fuckin forgiveness that your shitty ass doesn't deserve!"

"-, 1."

i saw darkish red light starting to form a circle around me and suddenly i felt like everything was turning in circles. the world felt like it was upside down and then, i was falling. the handcuffs started opening and i tried to hold onto them but they slipped away right out of my hands. at that moment i felt nothing but disappointment and fear.

and hoped for everything to turn black.

*not edited*

a lot of readers tell me that they are confused and so i wanna clear some things.

#1- this chapter is byeongkwan getting kicked out of hell by his father who is a satan aka the kind of hell aka lucifer

#2- the bold underlined text is byeongkwans father talking.

hope that made things easier to understand(')