chapter 8

the next morning, both of the boys went to the police station to pick up byeongkwans stuff which consisted of a pretty big sport sized bag. even if kwans father kicked him out, he would never send his beloved son somewhere without making sure he has all the needs to survive.

in the bag there were documents, clothes with a pair of spare shoes, a couple of pictures, a wallet, and some gadgets.

byeongkwan was surprised when he saw that there was actually a pretty decent amount of money that his father left him and that he also took care of all the documents for him. he could actually have a living here and settle for good if he wanted to.

"i'm hungry you wanna eat something?" sehyoon asked the younger as he put kwans bag into the trunk of his car.

"um, i guess." kwan scratched the back of his neck. today in the morning he realized that even though he might not be mortal, he still has the basic needs of a human such as food and bathroom.

"any preferences? allergies?" he asks and kwan was in a stupor. in hell, you would eat only as for fun if you wanted, not because you need it since there's no such feelings as hunger down there. so kwan, who always saw it as a waste of time, rarely ate and didn't know many foods.

"no, i will just go with whatever."

"great, because i'm craving for noodles!" sehyoon exclaims and joyfully skips to the car while kwan was quietly trying to google in his phone what in the world are noodles.

oh, if only he knew what he have signed himself up for.

**not edited**

Relive my Life | wowkwan | On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara