chapter 12

byeongkwans POV

it was 6:28 pm and i was currently sitting at a cafe, waiting for sehyoons friend. since i came a tad too early but when you need to make a good first impression, you're gonna do everything you can. so this is how i ended up sitting in a cafe by myself for the previous 20 or so minutes, drinking something called coffee.

i take another sip of the now cold drink and cringe.

"ew, why do people even like this? bleh." i say and set the cup aside. i look in my phone and open my instagram. i started it only about 2 weeks ago but already had over 600+ followers and they grow everyday. or every hour, i would say so. i try taking a selfie and posting it on my story.

i smile at the result and then post it on my story

i smile at the result and then post it on my story. as i look up from the device i see a tall, super handsome guy stand right in front of me. his sudden appearance startled me a bit but u didn't show it. his brown colored hair matched his brown eyes and he had very sharp features. he looked like a korean version of prince charming.

"hey, are you umm...kim b-byegwan?" he smiles nervously at me and i look at him with an amused expression.

"kim byeongkwan," i stretch out my hand to him and smile nicely. his face heats up as he realized how much he messed up my name. "and you?"

"park junhee. call me jun." we finish our short introduction and take our seats at the table. i give him my resume that sehyoon made for me and wait for h to read it.

"hmm, so you dance or sing? or both?" was the first question he asked and it really took me by surprise. i nod and he murmurs a soft but a really excited 'perfect'.

he asks me a couple of more relevant questions about what i used to do and if i have had an experience with working at a cafe before to which i answered no. i was honest to him 98% of the time.

"alright, we are done for now. i will go put these papers in my office and then get back to talk to you about the details of you payment and work hours alright?" he smiles at me and i can't help but smile back. once he leaves i let out a small sigh and look around he cafe. the cafe was a pretty decent size and had a very nice vibe to it. main colors where green, white, and brown. there were multiple plants here and there and i couldn't tell if they were fake or not. fairy lights were located around the area where the drinks and other goodies where made. and then i notice something strange located right next to the mini kitchen. i take a moment to process and realize it was a stage. wait....

he had a frikin stage in his cafe?!

that's why he asked me if i can sing. now it all made sense.

"impressive, right?"

i hear someone ask and when i turn my head i notice another guy standing next to me. he was a one of the workers.

"yes, i have never seen a cafe with a stage in it." i look at him up and down. this guy was a bit taller then junhee and had his hair was red. "i'm kang yuchan, juns younger cousin. currently work here." he gave me his hand for a hand shake and i accept it.

"kim byeongkwan. hopefully will be working here."

"really? finally that old twig will put someone fun to work with me." his smile seemed to light up the whole room. i chuckle lightly at him as i see the said male walk up behind him and hit him in the head with a roll of papers.

"just a reminder, it was you who begged me to give you a job here. i have enough people wanting to work but i can't hire them because you take all the available after school shifts."

"then that means i can't have the job?" i ask as i began to feel frustrated. this guy knew he doesn't have free spots but still wasted so much of my time on this interview?

he looks at me with a look of panic "oh, no! i actually do. one of my other workers left about a week ago and i have been looking for a replacement." he quickly corrected himself.

"but didn't you say you have a bunch of people wanting to work here already." yuchan asks him with a raised eyebrow and a slight smirk on his face.

"yes, i do. but most of them are either high schoolers who can only work for a short amount of time and they aren't even legal age yet. Some of them are just weird dudes that don't know how to talk to people and seem fishy and will kill the whole vibe i have been trying so hard to create here." he says looking at me with hopeful eyes. "but...i really hope you would accept the offer of working here." he looks down shyly.

"why are you asking me to work for you? isn't supposed to be the other way around?"

"yes...but you really fit all the qualifications i have." he scratched the back of his neck. i understood what he meant so i didn't question it farther.

"oh boy, it's 8:40pm already." the red head said as he looked at his phone. "should we start cleaning up? no ones here and no one usually comes here at this hour on weekdays, except friday." he says as he looks around the building.

"ok then. chan start putting all the chairs up and byeongkwan," he looks at me "you can go home. i'll go to the back room and pick up some papers and check some things." and he leaves.

a loud 'ughh' leaves yuchans lips as he starts to put the chairs up on the tables. i do the same and he looks at me weirdly.

"huyng said that you can go home. you don't need to help."

"i'm not helping, just trying to get the job you know." i say with a smirk and look at him and he chuckles. "plus, i still need to wait for sehyoon. he said he will pick me up." i say and proceed on doing the task.

"sehyoon? kim sehyoon?" he asks.

"yes, why?"

"oh." he says with a deep voice and a huge smirk on his face

**not edited***

omfg i'm SQUEALING!!!
i can't believe it we are already at 200+ views!!😭😭
i remember being hella happy about 100 like 2-3 days ago and we are already at 200 IM SHOOK.