chapter 2

"holla everyone!" i yell energetically as i walk into the office.

"hey sehyoon!"

"hi!"

"what's up?"

"ready to work?"

almost everyone in the office was nice and welcoming. except one particular individual that always wanted to go up my ass.

"sehyoon, you were almost late! do you have any respect to anyone who's working in this office, huh? you think that since your the son of-"

"cmon taehun stop it. it's only 9:05 and technically his shift haven't even started yet."

'ahh seojun, your my angel!' i think as i cry in tears of happiness.

the bastard taehun glares at me and walks back to his desk. not forgetting to bump into my shoulder, of course.

"oh my seojun thank you!" i sigh in relief and walk over to his chair and sorta back hug him.

"ha ha no problem man. anyways, what's his problem with you? he's never been very nice to anyone around here but when your around it's like the whole world did something to him." he laugh and turns from his computer to look at me.

"you think i know?" i help him up and chuckle at his laziness.

we were on our way to the cafe that was located in the building because seojun needed coffee. knowing him, he was probably in here since 6-7a.m.

"i honestly don't understand why you work so much in here." i say and look at him.

"haha yoon, i got bills to pay you know."

"but don't you make enough money already? i mean, you get payed a lot just by sitting in the office doing paper work but every mission that you complete is additional cash and you do those a lot."

"sehyoon, all the work that i do here is not for me to earn cash, but for me to get satisfaction from what i do." he smiles at me softly.

"so you get satisfaction from having to wake up at 5a.m. and working till 10p.m. with barely to no days off?"

"wha-? no!" i laughed as he hit me playfully on the arm. "ahh, forget it." he sighs in defeat while i pet him on his back.

"oh boys! come here i have a job for you!" mrs.yeon, the middle aged lady called us.

"what is it mrs.yeon?" i ask her nicely and give her a huge smile. i love her as if she was my family. she's always been nice to me.

"i got a call from a girl saying that their neighbors are being very loud and it seems that someone's getting beaten up, could you go and check what's happening there? and keep in mind that the girl is probably in huge panic. i could hear her heavy breathing through the phone so check on her as soon as you get there as well."

"oh yes of course." both me and seojun turn serious and focus on the information that is given to us.

"let's go, i'll drive"

we get there in about 8 minutes and go straight to the girls apartment. when we get there, we did hear some banging and yelling coming from the building next door.

"you go get the girl and i'll deal with the noise." i yell seojun to which he responded with a disapproval.

"no way, i am not letting you go in there by yourself."

"and i can't let you go in there either. you might know more techniques and codes but i have a bigger physical strength and i fight better as well."

i already know what he was going to say so i didn't wait for him to respond and just went straight to the door. at first i knock on it but got no response. then i start banging on the door and say my favorite phase.

"911, please open the door."

no response. i knock again.

"911 please open the door before i break it."

i wait for about 30 seconds between every response (i did about 3 other ones) before i get ready to do my most favorite trick.

i walk back about 3feet away from the door and get ready to run. when i run up closer to the door i target the place next to the door knob where the mechanism is usually located. i hit that place hard and the door flies open.

i watch the open door with satisfaction. from the corner i my eyes i could see seojun rolling his eyes at me. i shoo him away so that he would go take care of the girl. i carefully start going in the apartment and inspecting every little corner. as i came closer the the last room, which was the bedroom, i slowly turn the handle and...nothing.

there was nothing.

i, with a confused face, go in there. my level of concentration was at its maximum. i get into a fighting position so that if i get attacked i would be able to fight off anytime.

"i know you're in here. come out." i whisper to myself. i close my eyes and try to detect any type of noise.

and that's when i heard footsteps.

i could hear them coming closer to me and even though they were quiet, they felt heavy. i concluded that he probably had some form of weapon with him, maybe a bat. i waited until he got closer, maybe a feet away from me, and then quickly spin and do a leg kick you would see in movies. i took him by surprise, and kicked the bat off his hands.

"911, put your hands in the air and surrender." i heard seojun say from the doorway, a gun in his hands and the girl behind him.

"awww you ruined all the fun again!" i yell at him quite disappointed.

"whatever, it's not supposed to be fun. this is work."

i look at him with a skeptical look, one of my eyebrows raised. just as i was about to start a fuss, my phone rang.

"hello, kim sehyoon how may i help you?"

"sehyoon, come back to the station we need your help here."

that's all i heard before my father hanged up on the phone.

*not edited*