chapter 21

byeongkwans POV

i wake up, just to find myself laying in sehyoons bed again, with the curtains open but it was dark already. i look at my phone and it says that it's currently 6:27p.m. 'damn, i slept the whole day.'

my throat felt dry, and my whole body felt tired. 'i want sugar. and water. and food. and shower' a bunch of random thoughts ran though my mind as i got ready to make another attempt on walking to the kitchen. in my surprise, i didn't fall when i lended on my feet. and i didn't fell like throwing up. my headache was long gone and legit all i needed was a cup of water and food.

as i made my way to the door, i heard voices coming from the kitchen. 'sehyoon has someone over? must be jun or chan.' i didn't give it much thought and just opened the door. seeing light coming from the kitchen as i walked through the long dark hallway was very, unpleasing let's say.

"ugh shit sehyoon, why is it so bright here?" i say as i finally made it into the kitchen, but because the light was so bright i couldn't even open my eyes. i had to use my hand to cover my face.

"oh my god." was all he whispered before i could hear a bunch of fast footsteps coming my way. and the next thing i know is that im already embraced in his arms.

at first it took me by surprise but then i couldn't help but smile a bit and hug him back.

"geez kwannie. i was so scared." he said and hugged me even tighter if that was even possible.

i laughed at his softness "bish, of what? you think it's that easy to bring me down? pff funny of you to assume so." he laughed at my words and there it was again. the smell of sweet honey vanilla and cookies.

he slowly lets me go. his big hands on my slim shoulders holding me in one place as if scared that i will crash any moment.

then we hear a cough coming from the counter area and i remember that sehyoon had someone over.

"oh, did jun or chan came over-" i try to look past him to see who it was just to see someone i hate more than my existence.

"donghun" i manage to say through gritted teeth.

"hey byeongkwan. how are you feeling?" he says softly. i turn to sehyoon and give him an angry glare. he looks back at me, confused.

"what is he doing here?" i say and point an accusing finger at donghun.

"he came here while you were sleeping and brought medicine. when he finished giving it to you i offered him some coffee. then you woke up."

"sehyoon!" i whisper yelled to him. "he could have been a serial killer for all you know!"

"that's what i though too!" he whisper yelled back. "but then i just looked into his eyes and i couldn't say no." he had a guilty expression on his face.

"wait, you looked into his eyes?" i ask him and he nods. now i definitely wanted to punch donghun in the face even more. but instead, i just sighed

"it's ok sehni. thank you for worrying and taking care of me." i say and tried to pat him on the head but failed miserably because the damn sehyoon was way too tall. he noticed it and bend down so i could reach him, a smile returned to his face.

"go sit down, i will make some tea." he said and rushed to where the kettle was. i nodded and casually made my way to the counter where donghun was sitting. from the expression on his face i could see that he was expecting me to yell, hit, or just do something.

but i didn't do anything.

i just sat there, quietly next to him waiting for sehyoon to return with the cup of tea.

and he knew better then anyone that a quiet byeonkwan is so much much worse than a loud and angry one.

**not edited**