chalter 11

"so, exactly when and where am i meeting that friend of yours?"

the two guys where currently in the living room, discussing the plan they have for today. byeongkwan was standing and slightly leaning into to the kitchen counter while the older was sitting on the edge of the couch.

"i told you already, you are meeting him at 6:30 in the cafe he owns. i'll send you the address a bit later." sehyoon gives byeongkwan an apologetic look and let's out a small sigh.

"don't look at me like that."

"like what?"

"like i'm some type of random cat you saw at an animal shelter and feel bad because you can't adopt me." the younger gave him a look of disgust.

"wha- no!" the olders shoulders slightly arose and his eyes went wide. "it's just...i feel bad since you are new in the city and i can't go there with you because i have work." he slightly pouted and looked down at his feet.

byeongkwan upon seeing it, smiled softly at the older. it was so goddam adorable how he cared about the younger so much.

he gets up, walks over to the older, and puts his hand on sehyoons shoulder, giving it a little squeeze.

"don't worry about me, big guy. i have the power of internet" and hell "in my hands." he laughs while showing the older his phone.

byeongkwan, of course, haven't told the older that he's not human. he also discovered that he still has most of his powers such as immortality, telekinesis, and, his favorite one of all, making people unable to resist him. he obviously has many other powers that would probably take forever to count considering the fact that he's, what people call, 'nigh-omnipotent'.

"alright," the older looks up "i'll head out now then." he gets up from the couch and walk over to the door. "if something happens or you won't understand something call me right away. i don't care whether its something small or if you somehow made a hole in the wall, call me right away." sehyoon looks at kwan, giving his a serious look.

"what am i? a baby? and plus how do you expect me to break a fuckin wall?" sehyoon doesn't answer him and just keeps on giving the younger his serious look. "alright, i will."

"promise?"

byeongkwan gulps. he knows that once he makes a promise, he can't break it no matter what. so with a heavy soul, and a regretting mind he makes the promise with sehyoon.

the said male nods and leaves the apartment. byeongkwan let's out a breath and feels his pinkie tingle a bit. when he looks down at it, he sees black roman numerals around his pinkie forming into something that looks like a ring. from the side it looked like a tattoo and the roman numerals where the date the promise was made. once the promise is fulfilled, it disappears. he sighs.

"turns out magic is not the only thing that stayed with me." he murmurs and proceeds at getting ready for the interview.

**not edited**
nigh-omnipotent: limitless power.

this is sort of what the 'ring tattoo' looks like, but imagine it's on a pinkie and the numerals will be different