Chapter 1

sehyoons POV

it was about 8:32 a.m. as i tried to finish my breakfast. the time was slowly slipping away as i struggled to choose what to wear to work today.

"a tie would be too official..." i murmur under my breath while trying to choose between my last two fits.

"ok, this one should work." i exclaimed in victory as i started to change into my work attire which consisted of a black top with golden colored buttons and a lot of extra accessories that's made it look more legit and official. i put on black skinny jeans to fit the top and leather boots to finish off the look. as i was putting on my clothes i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, unconsciously checking myself out in the mirror. 'ahh, i look hot.'

i grab my phone and keys and start making my way to work.

the police office in which i'm working (well, more like training) is pretty close to my apartment so i walk there. both of my parent work in the police field, whether it's a detective job what they are doing or just random 911 calls. it was easy for me to get into it considering the fact that my parents want me to continue the so called 'legacy'.

i was half way there when my memory decided to go back to last night. i couldn't fall asleep because god knows why, so i ended up looking out the window at the night sky. it always calms my nerves and makes me sleepy but this time it surprised me.

there was a falling star.

i am not an astrologist and i know nothing in astrology (heck, i don't even know my zodiac sign), but trust me when i say that it was beautiful.

if people could choose stars, me and that one particular star would be married already.

i laugh at the stupid though not realizing that i have already made it to my destination.

"well, let's get this day started."

*not edited*