chapter 25

sehyoon and byeongkwan were currently shopping, buying all the snacks needed for their sleepover.

byeongkwan was just throwing everything he saw in the basket and sehyoon stood behind, filtering all the products. they younger never failed to amaze him by how he would always found a use for everything when sehyoon though that it was just useless and extra.

"byeongkwan cmon we already got everything we needed. let's go." he whined. "kwannieee~~~"

"sehyoon stop whining like a baby and let the adult deal with the shopping."

sehyoon sighed. he was really tired and all he wanted to do was get home and cuddle up in his blankets.

"kwan, i'm 100% sure jun has more than enough toilet paper and paper towels. and same goes for napkins and cups. c'mon we are having a sleep over in his cafe! he has all this stuff." he begged.

byeongkwan stopped what he was doing and turned around to look at sehyoon. and let me tell you, he looked like someone just offended the life out of him.

"alright then." he put what he was holding back on the shelf and went in for the door, but then turned around and went up to sehyoon. his hand stretched out.

"keys."

"b-but kwan-"

"i said keys." he looked at sehyoon, who felt incredibly small under his gaze. he gave in and gave the blonde the car keys.

byeongkwan then left and sehyoon was cursing himself. 'what am i supposed to do now?'

he went to the cash register where the girl who worked there saw the whole scene. she giggled when saw the sulky expression on sehyoons face.

"and that will be 110,720 ₩" she says and sehyoon just gives her his card. she swipes it and packs everything for the older male to take.

"and here." she hands him a cherry lollipop.

he looks at her confused. "i didn't pay for it."

"don't worry, just give it to your boyfriend. trust me, they love little things like this." she smiles and sehyoon cant help but feel greatful.

"thank you. here have a good day." he makes sure to put another 10,000₩ into the tips bar and the girl thanks him.

when he walks out of the store, he sees byeongkwan already in the car, waiting. he takes a deep breath before making his way to the car. he opened the trunk and put all the stuff in there and then walked to the front seat. he was the one driving the car, after all.

while in the car, sehyoon tried to make a plan of how he was going to apologize, but couldn't really think of anything. so he just went with the flow.

when they parked byeongkwan left first. sehyoon, with all the bags right behind him. the lollipop in his pocket. when byeongkwan walked in, he like usually stayed next to the counter checking his phone. sehyoon put all the bags on the floor and walked up behind him.

his arms carefully sneaked around byeongkwans waist, his head naturally falling on the youngers shoulder. byeongkwan froze but didn't push him away.

"what do you think you are doing?" he asks the older.

"mmm let's see." he said and his hand went to his pocket, where the lollipop was located. he takes it out and shows it to byeongkwan. "maybe trying really hard to apologize." he chuckled nervously.

byeongkwan was fully in awe. he puts his phone on the counter and takes the lollipop, together with sehyoons hand holding it, in his two hands. he looks up at sehyoon, a smile on his lips. then quickly turns around to fully face the older.

"apologize you say." and sehyoon nods. byeongkwan chuckles as his arms sneak around sehyoons neck, gripping slightly on the collar of his shirt. meanwhile both of sehyoons hands where on byeongkwans waist and back, supporting him from behind.

"i'm afraid a lollipop would not be enough."

sehyoons smile falls and his lips turn into a pout. 'how does such a cute human even exists?'

"what else do you want then?" unconsciously sehyoon leans closer to the younger.

"hmm, how about," he looks down at the olders lips and then back up, resuming their eye contact. "you."

and without a warning, byeongkwan pulls the older down by the neck and collar. his lips finally uniting with sehyoons. poor sehyoon didn't understand what was happening, but his body responded immediately. he started kissing byeongkwan. without hesitation the younger responded. sehyoons thin lips agains kwans full, fluffy, plump ones felt is so right to both of them. olders grip on the youngers waist tightened as he pulled him closed. he could feel his heart about to jump out of his rib cage. byeongkwan didn't waste any time either. with his hands, he pulled sehyoon down closer to him, leaving no space between them. messing sehyoons hair and playing with his lips like he have often imagined he would. both of them were waiting for this moment for so long. finally having it come true, felt surreal.

but soon enough, they had to pull apart. both panting, trying to catch their breath. their cheeks burning red. byeongkwan was still on his tippy toes and sehyoons hands didn't leave the youngers side. both of them were panting, their hot breath hitting each other's faces as they were only centimeters apart. noses and foreheads touching.

byeongkwan being the tease he is, started biting on sehyoons pink swollen lips. licking them when he felt them dry. wanting more, the older was about to lean back in and resume their kiss, but byeongkwan pulled away. with an opened lollipop in his hand.

"that will do. you're forgiven." with a wink he puts the piece of candy in his mouth and skips happily to his room, leaving a flustered sehyoon behind in the hallway.

sehyoon covers his face with a hand as he realizes what have just happened. his face, ears, and neck beet red.

"mom, why am i so gay for him?"

**not edited**

y'all i wrote this at 12:41am and actually got hungry wth😂😂

did you guys expect this? because i didn't 😂😂😂😂

i just want to post this right now to see your reactions but it will probably be another week or so till i will get the chance to post this ughhhhhhhb
Edit: it's been like 3-4 days and i just wanna post it now :3.

btw this is my first time writing a kissing scene so i'm sorry if it was cringe or didn't seem like it had any emotion to it, i promise i will try harder!!!!😭😭