chapter 29

"thank you for giving me the ride home, huyng."

"no problem jun. now that i know where you live i will come often to hang out. and i won't take any objections."

jun gives out a laugh, hoping it will help to cover the blush that he knows for a fact is present on his cheeks. how can it not? anyone would get flustered if donghun even breathes next to them. "deal."

"alright then. i will be taking my leave. see you later?" hun asks shyly. his thumbs hooked on the front pockets of his jeans.

"oh you definitely will. bye bye huyng." jun says with a bright smile. donghun is debating if he should pull the cute boy into a hug but decides against it. the two have known each other less than twenty four hours
and he didn't want to scare him away.

"bye~" the older softly sings and waves his hand bye bye. jun waves back. secretly he really wanted the older to hug him and was hoping donghun will make the move. only he didn't and jun found himself feeling disappointed.

'omg jun get a hold of yourself you're being a creep!!!'

the two spend a moment just staring at each other but donghuns phone just had to ruin it all. he picked it up and waved at jun one last timer before leaving.

and jun found himself waiting at the door frame for at least a minute before he realizes how dumb it was of him.

'jun, honey, stop embarrassing yourself and hoping that he will come back. just go back inside and do your work.'

with a sigh jun was about to go back inside and close the door. however, the loud sound of quick steps made him stop and look back. and before he even knew it, donghun was back, breathing heavily from having to walk up so many stairs.

before jun even had the time to speak, donghun already made his way to him, and pulled him by his hand. the action took jun by surprise and his face stairs to boil.

oh god, we are sharing a hug.

he hesitates a bit before hugging the older back and inhaling the scent that smelled of coffee, caramel, and pretzels. the feeling of having these two strong arms wrapped around him gives jun some sort of comfort and protection. 'he's so warm.'

the two pull away and donghun smiles apologetically at jun.

"i'm sorry i just couldn't help it. but now it's definitely a bye bye because my friend is waiting for me." donghun quickly ruffled jun hair before leaving just as fast as he came. and jun is glad he did because not in a million years would he have managed to calm his beating heart and every second increasing heat down.

"huyng, i'm sooo tired. i want to shower but i'm also hungryyy. sehniii help what do i do~" byeongkwan whines as the two walk back into their apartment. kwan puts on a pout and he actually sound like he's about to burst into tears because of his indecisiveness. he clinches into sehyoons body like a koala and the older just sighs.

"how about i shower right now and after i will make you some food? that way when you come out we both will be ready and you get your food as well, okay?" he asks and pats byeongkwans head gently.

"and why should i let you go first?" sehyoon chuckles at the question.

"obviously because you take longer. silly c'mon we both know i'm right." he ruffled byeongkwans hair and the younger smirked.

"then how about we take it together?"

and sehyoon managed to choke on air. his face burning as he can't even manage to find anything to reply with. and that's when you hear the smaller boy laughing.

"i'm just joking." and sehyoon cant even bring himself to be mad. the smile on kwans face and the sound of his laugh will always make him soft. "but...you will cuddle with me right after, right?" byeongkwan shyly asks and his head falls down. even though you couldn't see his face, you could see he was blushing just by seeing how red his ears were.

soft smile played on sehyoons lips. "sounds good."

the youngers face lits up with a huge grin and you could literally see sparkles flowing around him. sehyoons heart skips a beat at the cutie under him.

"thank you yoonie~" and with a kiss on a cheek, byeongkwan disappeared into the hallway. taken aback, sehyoon touches the skin where the younger kissed him. an even softer smile appeared on his face with a light blush.

" what a dummy." he whispers and goes to the bathroom to take a shower like he said he would. he tried to make it quick because he didn't want byeongkwan to suffer since he knew how the younger hated the feeling of not being clean. he was done in a span of 7 minutes which was pretty normal to him. he walks out of the shower and found byeongkwan sitting on the couch playing on his phone.

"byeongkwan go take your shower. the faster you're done the faster we can eat and nap."

"and cuddle." he finished with a small smile as he turns his head to now face sehyoon. his face quickly turned boiling red and his mouth fell open. the older wore a clean pair of plaid pajama pants and a towel around his shoulders, exposing his very toned upper body. with his wet blonde hair swept back to keep away from his face he was insanely hot.

"yeah yeah, go wash up now."

and byeongkwan stormed out of the living room.

**not edited**

gUYS WE JUST HIT 2K READS AND 200 VOTES TODAY WTF WAHHHHHHH IMMA CRY('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)

gUYS WE JUST HIT 2K READS AND 200 VOTES TODAY WTF WAHHHHHHH IMMA CRY('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

thank you so so much for the support i love y'all <3

-author :3