chapter 14

the next few weeks went by without byeongkwan even noticing. the little devil hated to admit it, but he actually enjoyed his time on earth. the people that he met, the cafe where he now worked at.

the blonde who he was living with.

he felt content with himself and his life at this point.

but that was until he showed up.

one day when byeongkwan was about to leave the cafe from his shift, sehyoon texted him saying that he won't be able to pick him up since he had a lot of work and he will be home late. with heavy steps byeongkwan started his way to the apartment where him and sehyoon lived. it was a warm, quiet evening and kwan was actually enjoying every bit of it.

but that was only until he felt the presence of someone following him. and the weird part was that that someone didn't give out human energy.

he started to walk slower, thinking about what he should do. he didn't know if that someone knows where he and sehyoon lives or if they didn't, but bringing them there was too much of a risk. just then he saw a little pathway in between 2 tall buildings.

perfect.

he continued walking in a normal pace as if it was the normal route he took everyday. once he turned right around the corner, he got ready for an attack. he felt his senses tingle like they always do but something wasn't right.

he didn't transform.

normally when he was in danger, his body and senses would feel it before him and give out a warning. they would transform him into his devil form so that he would be able to use most of his abilities freely and protect himself. but nothing happened.  

"shit why am i not changing." he said looking down at himself. byeongkwan didn't transform and ended up frustrated as the stranger kept coming up closer and closer with every second.

"fuck it." he muttered and stood up, his hands clapped together and his mouth muttering a prayer to loki, one of his older brothers.

he felt his body's energy grow. dark green writing patterns appeared all over his hands, neck, and a bit on his chest. his blonde hair now had green highlights matching the color of he patterns on his body. his nails grew and where now green as well.  he knew that he would have gotten into a lot of trouble if the events where taking place in hell but he was on earth and the thing he's about to go against wasn't even human. it didn't matter that his body didn't sense danger, he couldn't risk it that much.

he was awaiting for the creature to finally walk close enough and when he saw the shadow appear he was ready to pull them in and most likely kill them, sending the creature back to where they came from. so once he saw something sticking out, which he guessed was their hand, he pulled them in like he was planning to.

but what he didn't except was for his so called uncle to appear.

"ayye byeong! long time no see, hows life?" a cheerful expression and an awkward voice echoed.

with a glare and a voice so deep and quiet, the only thing that came out of byeongkwans mouth was

"donghun"

***not edited***

well shit, sum real drama is abt to begin👀

i also wanna start another ace wowkwan ff but more of a high school au type. what do you guys think¿¿