chaper 16

"here this way up, careful." donghun tried to guide kwan to the hiding spot he was talking about earlier.

they where currently walking up the stairs of an apartment complex. they had to take stairs instead of an elevator since people rarely use them and there would be less chances of getting caught that way.

donghun took out a pair of keys and inserted them into the lock. the doors opened and both of them walked in.

byeongkwan takes a look around the place. it is colorful yet simple. ok the shelves where located a lot of pictures in which the you get could locate donghun and the rest of their family. on one of the walls there was a huge picture with a rainbow flower in it.

"donghun." kwan murmured.

the older who was taking off his should just a moment ago now had all of his attention on the younger.

"yes?" he said excitingly

"i think you forgot to mention that the so called 'good hiding spot' is actually your apartment." he stared at him and the older, again, gave him a weak nervous laugh.

"well, i knew that if i said something along the lines of 'hey, my place is nearby you can hide there!' you wouldn't go even if your life depended on it." he scratched the back of his head.

"and you are correct." byeongkwan says as he opens google maps on his phone to put in the address of his and sehyoons and right after that goes around looking for donghuns room.

"what are you looking for?"

"your closet." he simply answered as he finally found donghuns bedroom and was not entering it.

"oh....may i ask why exactly you need my closet?"

the next thing you know kwan is already walking out, wearing a white teddy bear zip up sweater with grey letters on it. the sweater was big on him which was perfect for covering the patterns and the hood was up which managed to cover up the dark green highlights.

when donghun saw him, you could hear a chuckle in the room.

"what's so funny?" byeongkwan looked at him, unimpressed.

"nothing. it's just that..." he paused and looked at the younger with a soft smile. "even though you act like a savage and you seem so invincible, you are still such a softie. just like you always were."

byeongkwan glared at the elder but his cheeks where covered in a tiny blush.

"i'm not the same as i was. i used to be a fool. trusted those who i shouldn't have trusted. i won't repeat my mistakes again." he said and went in for the door to leave.

but he was stopped by a back hug from donghun.

"kwannie. im sorry." he whispered quietly into the youngers ear. tears already forming in his eyes.

"there's nothing for you to be sorry about. what's done is done and we can't just imagine like it never happened."

"yes but-"

"no buts donghun!" he took his hands off of himself, unwrapping our of the hug. "she's gone now, and you're responsible for it. i wish a simple 'but' and a 'sorry' could return her, but it won't!" byeongkwans eyes where lingering with tears now while donghun was in a middle of a break down.

"byeongkwan, there are so many things you don't know..." he managed to choke out.

"the fuckin tell me!" his voice rose. "prove me wrong! change my opinion! c'mon i fuckin dare you!" the youngers breathing was irregular as he tried to collect himself together, waiting for a reaction.

but donghun didn't say a word.

he just stood there, unable to say or move a muscle.

"that's what i thought." byeingkwan said and walked out of the apartment, slamming the door shut. the slam was so strong, it managed to move some of the picture frames from the shelves, causing them to fall and break. donghun rushed over to clean up the mess just to see a picture which cause him to break down even more.

on it, there was donghun and two young kids.

byeongkwan, and his bestfriend wheelin.

**not edited***
honestly, so excited to post this chapter :D

AND THANK YOU FOR 440+ reads THATS CRAZY!!!!!

probably as soon as we hit 500 reads i will post the first chapter for my new story ;)

P.S. the title is "no words needed", any guesses on what's the story gonna elbe about??👀👀