chapter 19

byeongkwans pov

i woke up due to the fact that the sun arose, and the curtains were open so the nasty sunlight ended up falling on my face.

i tried rolling to the other side but i knew that once i woke, i won't be able to fall back asleep.

"ugh, fuck this shit." i murmur to myself, rub my eyes and roll to my back. i look at the ceiling and realize that something feels really fishy. i look around and realize that i'm actually not in my room.

"what the fuck?" i sit up and feel my head go in circles. memories of last night come rolling into my head as i recalled all the events. me getting off of my job, someone following me, that someone was donghun, me using loki's powers....the fight with donghun, wheelin, my mental breakdown, sehyoon....

oh shit, did i really?

and that's when i started feeling embarrassed.

"shit shit shit shit shit." i whisper and could legit feel my ears go red. that prick have seen me at my worst times, not even my closest friends have had the honors. i guess he's just lucky.

i get out of the bed and start walking to the door. but as my feet touched the cold floor and started taking steps forward, i felt myself falling to the side. somehow i manage to catch myself at the door, that was open for some reason, and felt how my breathing was irregular. i basically crawl into the hallway, the walls being my only support. the more i walked, the more i felt like throwing up. the floor felt slippery and my face burning hot.

"morning sunshine- oh shit are you ok?" sehyoons voice went from pure happiness to concerned worry. he quickly left whatever he was doing, setting it off aside and quickly ran over to me. as soon as i felt his hands on my body my legs gave in. i fell in his arms as he caught me, but due to the fact that this was very unexpecting, he tripped and we both fell to the floor. i didn't feel a thing but i bet that wasn't the case for him.

"fuck kwannie, your burning hot." he exclaimed as he inspected me from head to toe. "we need to get you into the bed and change you. your shirt is soaking wet with sweat." he says in panic. i just him and try to get up, when i understand that i can't move a muscle.

"no, no, no, don't move. i will carry you hold on." he said and a second later, i no longer felt the cold floor. my legs hanged in the air and i just let myself sink in his arms. my head fell onto his chest as i had no more strength to keep it up. that was the first time i ever noticed how good he actually smelled. he smelled of honey, vanilla, and freshly baked cookies. it smelled nice. i liked it.

in my own daze, i didn't even notice how sehyoon have already put me in his bed. when he let go of me, i felt cold and it was like something was missing. a minute later he came back with a clean shirt and he hurriedly made his way to me.

"kwan, you need to change into this shirt, could you do it yourself?" he asked me but my lack of response answered his question. his cheeks turned reddish as he spoke the next words. "i-i will h-help you then. but when you come to y-your senses p-please don't kill m-me."

i nodded and he let out a breath. he helped me sit up and his hands went to the sides of my shirt. "p-pick your hands up." he said and i complied. hmmm mind was too foggy and i didn't understand half of the things he said. my body just did the work for me. the next thing i knew, the shirt was pulled off of my body and only then did i feel how wet my back and chest was. he threw the wet shirt on the floor and quickly started putting a clean one on me. when i looked up, i noticed how much darles of a red shade his face was. not just his face, but neck and ears too.

i gotta admit, he looked adorable.

"alright, let's tuck you in. you should sleep for now." he said as he went to his window and closed the curtains. in a matter of moments the room became dark and suddenly i was overwhelmed with sleepiness. i yawned and made myself comfortable in the bed.

i didn't even realize how fast i entered the dreamland.

**not edited**

A.C.E have released a new cover today for 'love poem'!!!

please go check it out and send love to our best boys!!🥰🥰

https://youtu.be/p_EEq2p2Yf4