Chapter 2

Hey guys! Enjoy the update.

As usual , the men had left for the work and Alice and Naira were in the mansion busy with their work.

Naira's college had finished 2 months ago and since then she's in the house doing nothing but training. Her dad has assigned a special trainer for her to teach her all the fighting moves and everything and then she used to practice with her brothers too. She might look delicate and fragile from outside but she is more than that from inside.

Right now she's lying on her bed , scrolling through the social media page and suddenly her phone rang flashing the name 'Dad' on her screen. She immediately sat up and her nervousness peaked up.

Naira's POV

I was always trained for the 'day' , my dad always said that I will get assigned to tasks when I'm ready , I used to see my brothers going for the 'tasks' , the shady business.

Because of some past incidents my parents always treated me as a delicate child , they were overprotective , I wanted to prove them especially my father that I'm capable of doing his work.

I also had some experience , since the last month I started to go with my brother's to know everything and to do some tasks also.

When I saw dad name flashing on my screen , I became nervous , he never called me during his work hours , it might be something very important. I answered it

" Hello Dad" I said

" Naira get ready and come to the office " dad said plainly and cut off the line.

I was like  , really man , he can't even tell me the whole thing on the phone. I went to my closet and took out a formal dress with a navy blue blazer and tied my hair  .

I came downstairs and see my mom cooking and the aroma was spread all around the house.

I took a deep breathe and went in the kitchen.

" You're cooking deep fried chicken with veggies?? " I asked excitedly

I loved her cooking , she cooks the best meal.

" Yup , but where are you going?"my mom asked curiously

"Oh! Dad called and asked me to come to the office " I said

My mom raised her eyebrows but then looked away

" Be careful!! "

That's all what she said , I just nodded and went to the front door , there was our house Butler standing. He handed me my gun. I immediately took it and put it in one of my pocket inside the coat and went to my car.

We all have guns everytime with us. Well me , it's just mom told Dad that I cannot put one until I'm really involved with him but they didn't said anything to my brothers , they used to keep their guns everytime with them since they were in school. See that's why I want to prove them , I'm not a weakling anymore.

I got into my jaguar and brought the engine to life and drove away. My father's office was like a 10min drive , well it was actually a 7- star hotel as a cover up business , most of the mafias do this only .