Chapter 22

Naira's POV

I yawned and stretched my arms and then covered myself again with the blanket to go back to sleep.

"Here is your coffee Aisha" Kartik's voice reached my ears and I sat abruptly, he kissed my forehead with a genuine smile on his face.

"Careful , you act like a child sometimes" Kartik said handing me the coffee.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked , he didn't told me about his so called plans.

"We're going to the town, so get ready or you want me to help you" he said whispering the last words in my ear and then he softly kissed on my ear lobe , I was having butterflies in my stomach right now , my brain have stopped working.

"no...no no" I said blushing

"Oh, someone's blushing" he teased me by giving a trail of kisses on my neck, I pulled him towards me , our faces were so close and then I leaned closer, and the next second he was lying flat on his stomach on the bed "That's what you get for teasing me" I laughed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

.......................................

We all walked to the shore to the yacht that was waiting for us.

"Somtimes I think , you guys actually have brains!" Chloe said in a dramatic way

"And why did you think that?" Issac asked

"You all planned a freaking trip by all yourselves , that's an achievement" Chloe said

William just rolled his eyes " Keep rolling your eyes , you might actually find a brain up there" I said , I was done with his attitude.

We all got settled in the yacht , it was a 20 minute ride to the shore of the town. When we reached the shore , there were some tourist there for sightseeing. We got down and began to walk towards the taxi waiting for us. There were some girls who were shamelessly staring at Kartik and some at all four of the boys , seriously get a life!

There were two taxis, the driver took us to some sightseeing. We all clicked pictures and made memories, then they guys revealed the real surprise.

"We're going camping" William said and we girls jumped and shrieked like there was no tomorrow.

Vote.Comment.Share.Follow

Please go and read my other book "The Virtual World"

Some of you were upset that I didn't update for too long, I totally understand your behavior but what can I do? , I have online classes from morning till afternoon, and then I have to complete the assignments . I will try my best to give you updates .

So what you are all doing for fun these days , except reading wattpad?

I'm doing a lot of baking(whenever I get time) and playing badminton in the evenings.

Stay safe and healthy!!

~Ellen