Chapter 19

Here is your update!
And why are the votes so less?

Naira's POV

I woke up , and looked at Kartik who was still sleeping , I tried to sit forgetting all about my injuries and let out a groan "Ahh"

Kartik immediately sat with a jerk and took out his gun from under his pillow and he looked around the room

" It's nothing Kartik" I tried to calm him down by grabbing him from the shoulders.

" You don't know Aisha , how much you mean to me" he said and I blushed.

He lifted my face by his fingers and then we kissed , but suddenly someone barged in.

" Kar... I'm sorry , I swear I didn't see anything" Issac said while covering his eyes.

" What's the matter?" Kartik said in a not so happy tone

" We need you down immediately" he said and then went out.

" I'm sorry , I have to go" he said and then kissed my forehead and went to take a shower

After a few days

I was alright now , I can't do much activity but atleast I can walk around , only a few days are left for me in this house so I want to enjoy myself to the fullest.

I went to Chloe's room.

" Hey Chloe! Wanna do something like shopping or something?" I asked

She looked at me with a strange expression

" Who are you and what you did to Aisha Cooper" she said

Suddenly we heard a lot of screaming sound from outside , we both looked at eachother with terrified faces , Chloe immediately took out two guns from the cupboard and tossed one to me. We both went downstairs to see what is going on , but what we saw totally surprised us.

Infront of us , there was screaming Anna who was hugging William and she looked happy , no scratch that, very happy that she was literally jumping.

And on the other hand there was James who was doing a little victory dance , Chloe and me both looked at eachother confusedly.

Suddenly Issac came from nowhere and hugged Chloe.

" What is going on?" She asked

" We're going on a vacation for three days!" He said

And they both hugged eachother happily. It's very rare for the mafia boss to go on a vacation that too with all his family because it's very dangerous.

" Did you like my little surprise" Kartik whispered in my ear.

I turned towards him and we were face to face with a very little gap.

" I love it!" I exclaimed

" I wanted you to have fun because you were in bed for too long , so we're going to my beach house" he said

" You did this for me?" I asked

" Ofcourse sweetheart" he said

I don't know what are we , we are obviously something more than friends , Kartik has accepted his feelings towards me on his birthday but I haven't yet , I'm not sure if my decision will be right or not considering everything.

We all discussed about the trip for a few more hours , well let's say only the girls took part in the discussion .
Then we went to sleep early so that we can leave early morning.

Vote. Comment.Share

It's good to see that you all are liking my story but the number of votes sometimes are very less , so please see to it that you vote.

Please go and read my another book "The Virtual World" , give it a try please!!

~Ellen⚡