Chapter 18

Here is a update , a longer one!!

Naira's POV

I opened my eyes with difficulty and saw a very old wall infront of me , my senses were alerted at once. I was tied to a chair and then I remembered , GEORGE!

Flashback:

"How are you doing my sweety?" George said while smirking

" I want my mom , I want to go home , please" I cried

"Aww sweety, not so soon, not so soon" he said and grabbed my hair harshly and then threw me at one corner of the room .

I was nothing compared to his strength, I was just a 13 year old girl. I was at my friend's party last night, we were all laughing and dancing , but then suddenly a gunshot is heard , so her mom rushed us to a room upstairs and locked us and then she called the police. After a few minutes there was a bang on the door and a man came in dressed in dark suit.

"Hey girls , I'M George , I don't want anything from you, I just want one girl..umm maybe you know her by the name Naira" he said

I felt my palms sweaty and my breath shortening , then the next second I know, I was grabbed by two rough hands and brought here.

"So Naira , your dad is going to agree to my terms , maybe , but till then shall we have some fun? right, I will love to see your daddy on his knees when he would see your condition, so let's make it worth " he laughed like a maniac

For two days , he slapped me , kicked me and punched me and he even left some ugly scars on my stomach , I was barely alive , but thankfully I was rescued by my dad but he escaped , George and many others thought I was dead , so my parents used it as a advantage and hid my real identity.

Flashback Ends

................................................................................

" The Girl Who Lived" he said mockingly

"And this girl is going to make your life a living hell" I shouted , I was afraid of him , but this time I will be strong for everyone I love

"Oh!! someone has grown to be very feisty, I see" he said

Then he walked towards me and ripped my shirt , so I was only in my inner ware

"And beautiful too" he said while eyeing my body

"You pervert" I kicked him at the right spot and he fell back groaning

" Let's teach you a lesson" he said angrily and called his men to tie my legs too, then he came near me again and traced old scars with a knife , this time I head banged him.

He was beyond angry, he picked up his knife again and stabbed it in my stomach, I screamed in pain, Suddenly the door opened with a bang and gunshots were heard. Next thing I saw , George was dead at my feet, Maybe it's a good thing he died because he knew my secret. Kartik came rushing in and opened my ropes and hugged me immediately , I groaned because his body touched the cut.

"I'm sorry" he said and looked behind to see his men coming in and dragging George's body out of the room, he removed his coat and covered me with it

"Possessive" I smiled and sang

"Only for you baby"he said

...........................................................................................................................

This time I strictly denied to stay in the hospital wing , Kartik agreed to me only when I said that I will stay in his room.

I was right now laying on the bed , staring the ceiling while Kartik was on a call.

"Aisha , did George told you about the reason of his senseless abduction" he asked while heading towards me

I tensed immediately, what shall I tell him?

"It's ok , if you don't want to talk about it" he said while caressing my hair.

We stared into each other's eyes

"Damn it" Kartik said and crashed his lips on mine , he was gentle at first but then our kiss grew wild. After that he kissed on my forehead and we slept peacefully beside each other.

Vote.Share.Comment

Please go and read my new book "The Virtual World"

Stay safe and healthy!

~Ellen⚡