Lagertha Ivanovich.1

I could hear from a far, noises. Maids running back and forth. Voices of my husband's men, ordering around. Glasses breaking due to the nervousness of the workers.
It was a total confusion that made me want to reap my hair from my skull for no exact reason.
I checked the watch making sure I wasn't late for breakfast. And if I was to be late I was to face the wrath of my husband, Vladimir Ivanovich. The devil himself.

Whenever I remember of my marriage I would want to vomit countless times. For how can a 19 year old child get married to man twice or even more her size. A man with a big belly enough to fit his devilish side of him. A man with at most two written teeth and stinky.
But all that was covered by the money he had around him. No one would see it of course. Could they?
He beats me. Harasses me. Mistreats me. What else could an obedient wife do?
I survived this marriage for 5 years. Being truly honest I didn't think it would last for even a month.

I was all ready. Waiting for the clock to hit one minute to eight o'clock.
When it did, I hurried myself down.

I took my sit and waited for  Vladimir to put his magazine down in order to start the food.

"My wife," I cringed to the call of that, " today, today is a whole new generation for our family." He looked over to his mistress who sat there like a total nut job. And then over to his bastard sons. Vito and Marco Ivanovich.

"Francesco Mallardo." Just that word made me freeze. His mistress, Rosina dropped her fork. We all were shocked. I couldn't believe my ears.
That's why the preparations were made. That's why all the maids and his men were afraid like shit. He couldn't come here. No way!

"Don't be afraid my sweetheart. Its for the better. I got a message from him one week ago saying that he would like to meet me. What could I have said? No! I couldn't. Maybe its for the better." He told Rosina.

"As for you wife. Upstairs. I got a word I need to tell you." I stood up carefully not doing any stupid mistake in front of him. I walked in circles waiting for the devil to arrive.

"Sweet, sweet Lagertha." He came over to me and pulled my hair on the side bringing my face lie on one side.
"I swear to you if you do anything nasty or stupid, I will put you in your coffin with my own hands. I swear on my father's father, if you are going to be the reason of anything bad happening, I will kill you." He held my hair tighter bringing my face closer to his stunk up face. And took a hold of my lips forcefully. I had to give because if I didn't, it would be more he wanted.

The moment he left, I thanked god for favouring me. It was the least I could do. For today he only wanted a kiss. Not like the other days where he would come home while I was asleep at night and start fucking me endlessly. I thank god.

I heard of him.
The famously called Francesco Mallardo. The beast of the night. The leader of the Cosa Nostra. Biggest and most dangerous criminal association of the Sicilian mafia. Most of the leaders who actually were his ancestors were sentenced to murder or killed in one of their dirty business. But the only one who played more dirty and rough to the rules is none other than him. And most interesting thing is that none of his ancestors survived till the age of thirty. They would have wives at the age of 15 and have children who take care of his throne, for that its said they don't live for long. Till the moment the heir adapts to the way the business is done, the wife of the father takes care of it till the heir turns 24. But only one of them didn't marry. Only one of them bent the rules of their family legacy. Only one of them who doesn't have children of his own. Only one of them survived till the age past 30. Only one of them is the beast of beasts. The most feared man in the world. That's how dirty he plays. That's how he got his name to a feeling way more above than fear. He, Francesco De Mallardo. The Italian Mafioso.

I waited for my dress for the occasion as the wife of Vladimir Ivanovich, I bet his mistress will be given a far more astonishing dress because she was the one who chooses my dresses.

I wonder why he couldn't just marry her and let me be. Because she gave him the sons I never could. Gave him the love I never could. What else did he want?

I finally got my dress looking at it with dissatisfaction. No! I didn't want it. Then an idea came to my mind aware of the consequences.

"Mrs. Ivanovich." A man at the door said carrying luggage.
"Yap! That's me." I took the box carefully not wanting to get myself in trouble by getting caught.

I looked at the dress carefully making sure it was to my satisfaction.

One, two, three

One, two, three. I was in the centre of attention as I took steps down the huge stairs. Every man was agape while the women were taken by jealousy. As I came down, i saw Rosina coming towards my direction with rage. I saw it through her eyes for sure.

"What are you doing you whore? Where the fuck is the dress I gave you?" She hissed.
I pretended whatever she said wasn't to my interest, so I took a a glass of champagne from a man passing by. Giving myself a sarcastic smile.
"I am not subjected to wear whatever you choose for me. However, it was 2 sizes bigger." I looked her telling her the truth.
I then saw Vladimir walking over. I was frightened.
"Baby. Look at this whore. You can't let her wear this way." She looked at him waiting for a response that would bring a broad smile onto her face.

"Let her be. You know you look a thousand times better." She shrugged her shoulders wanting to believe. "Now he has arrived. Do not embarrass me." He then left. I tried to lift my legs though I was wearing heels, I was way short. I couldn't see him. I pushed and pushed people but I didn't see him. Even though he was going to represent Rosina and her children but not me.

I was looking over at an art on the wall that was drawn by Francesco Mallardo. Despite being a criminal he was an amazing artist. I loved them. They were incredibly attracting. But I knew they had meanings beyond what people thought. All I could say, that is was astonishing.

Hey guys**** hoped you liked it.
I was taking my at most time writing it even though I was so busy.
Toodles.😘😘