Lagertha Ivanovich 12..

"Carry the carpet and make sure all the blood is washed off it. You four, carry the corpses and the ones alive and take them to the warehouse, it will be of need." That is all she heard in the middle of the night when she woke up. She was worried. What happened?

Should she wake up and see what was going on?
Then all over sudden she heard footsteps towards her door. She didn't know whether to pretend as if she was sleeping.

As soon as Francesco entered the room he knew. He knew she wasnt asleep even though she tried hard.

"How much did you hear, bambino?"
He asked while he come over to the side
of the bed.

"I know your not asleep, babygirl." He said as he took off the blanket off her body.
She felt the chill piercing through her body.
She opened her eyes in fear.

"Nothing.... nothing much.."

"How much is much?"

"Just you ordering your men, nothing more, i swear."

"I must say, you are a heavy sleeper, aren't you?"
He sat at the bed.

"Am never like this." She said truthfully.
It was true. She had never slept so peacefully in her entire life.

"Maybe you should be here more frequently."
"What... what happened?" She asked with her voice full of curiosity.
"Nothing you should be worried about, all you need to know is that you will always be safe under my roof."

"Were they after you?"

"Of course they were but they did wrong coming to MY home!" He empasized on my. "That is all you need to know. Now go back to sleep, i want to take you somewhere tomorrow."
He stood up and kissed her passionately on her temple. There were alot meanings in that kiss, but one for sure is that he wanted to protect her with all he got.

He was leaving when he heard her voice from the bed. The words he just heard gave him some kind of relief.

"Stay the night here, am afraid."
He hid a smirk in his face and turned around joining her in the cold deserted bed. 

He humped on the bed, and took the band off head letting his hair fall on his shoulders.

Isn't that supposed to be a crime, she thought. How can someone be so.... godly. But what does it matter, he gets away with alot of crimes and nothing happens.

************************************

S

he woke up cradled in his arms. So much for a stay for the night.
He slept so peacefully. Like tgere was not a single thing wrong in his life. And she didn't want to ruin the moment.

She woke up, finished up her work in the bathroom and headed off to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Madam." She saw a woman in the kitchen.

"Good morning."
She said totally confused.

"Oh, am the cook." She finallu said when she saw the confusion in her eyes.
The woman seemed she was in her thirties. Early thirties.
She looked sexy and hot for a cook.

"Don't bother today. I'll be cooking the food."

"With all due respect, but no. I cant risk my job and most importantly my work for a one stand woman he brought."

"What did you just say? You have no idea what you've just done, do you? Am not his whore, woman, and I'm pretty sure if he gets to know about this nonsense, your job is on the line. So back off and let me do what i cane to do."

She stood aside and let her pass.
"What does he have on his menu today?"

"Tostada. And grape juice."

"Really. A tostada! No way. What meal does he like most in the morning?"

"Madam , but..."
"I didn't ask for a prep talk. I asked what is his favourite meal?"

"Taquito."

"Good, I'll do the taquito. And you get yourself home, because he wont be needing you."
"Off, off you go."

She started the work right away and someone had to say it, she was a great cook.

Francesco woke up to the singing voice of Lagertha. He woke up and immeditely went down.
She had already prepared the food and placed it on the table.

First it was not on his menu, second she cooked the food instead of his cook and third she was wearing his shirt.

"Oh, your finally awake. Dont worry about the cook, i gave her an off day. I prepared the food. And i didn't go by the menu today. I hope its fine by you."

It was not that the food or the cook that was bothering him.

"I am not against anything but..."

"Oh did i not cook it right? I can make another one." She interrupted his speech.

"No! Its not the food,cara mia." (My d

"Is it the..."

He took big steps towards before he does something he's going to regret, because her innocence is killing him.

He silenced her with his thumb on her mouth.

"Your going to be the end of me. Its not the food or anything you did. Its just that, um, you have to change your dress code, if not i guess i have another meal that am really ready to hump on."

She covered herself with her arms thinking that it would hide her. She had no idea.

"I have no clothes."
She said looking down not wanting keep on embarrassing her busted ass.

"On another thought, just have breakfat with me." He held her hand pulling her towards the table.
"Come on, lets go. We have somewhere to be today."

"Why did you cook me taquito?" He asked curiously while eating.

"Beacause the cook said its your favourite breakfast meal."

"No. Its not my favourite. But since you cooked it, it will be my best."

"Then what is?"

"A hot morning chimichanga."
They finished their morning food and they went upstairs to get themselves ready because Francesco had said he wanted to take her somewhere............

Where do you think they were going?😊😊
Am very sorry for the delay, I'll try my best to update my story frequently. Have a nice day to all ny wonderful readers.Love you, xoxo....