Lagertha Ivanovich..16

I woke up, even though my whole body was feeling crunched up.

I took a quick shower and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Finally, you decided to grace us with your presence." Rosina spoke.

"Good morning." I decided to ignore her words.

"Can we already start. And I think I have a bone to chew with you, wife."Vladimir spoke as he put down his newspaper.

I was tensed. My appetite was already lost.

When everybody finished their food I stood up and went up to my room. I walked back and forth looking for an excuse.

Suddenly my door opened up, and there was Vladimir standing.

"I think you are getting out of hand aren't you? And times like that, you know what happens right. You have been very disrespectful lately." He said as he unbuckled his belt.

"No, no, I can explain. Please just give me a chance." I tried reasoning with his used up mind but nothing was working.

He held me from the the back of my hair making me lie on the bed and my back facing his front.

I didn't even notice he was done with me. I was numb. I couldn't hear or talk. Just my eyes tearing up.

I was lying flat on the floor when it was noon. I didn't realise what time it was.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. I didn't feel right.

I was done been treated like trash. I was done. I couldn't stand it anymore.
Where was my dignity?
I questioned myself.

I went over the room looking over for the phone that Francesco gave me.

I dialed his number, waiting for his response.

"Hello? Lagertha?"

I didn't want to chit chat at this point.
I went straight to the point.

"I want a position in your company." It was more like a demand than a request.

He shrugged for a bit trying to take in the information.
"Yes. What is wrong?"

"It's time for change. I need a second sit from you. Since you don't go there much, I will fill in." I said.

"Tesoro, nothing comes free from me. I think you already learnt that." He said joyfully. Of course.

"What do you want?" I asked.
"I'll tell you later on. But the question that is supposed to be asked is, how will you convince the piece of shit you live with?"

"Leave it to me. Thank you. It means alot." I said.

"Then you will come in tomorrow morning at seven thirty. I will also be there to introduce you to the board."

"Again, thank you." I ended the call and stashed the phone in my purse.

I still had my towel on me.
I wore my jeans, a buggy white shirt and white heels.
My curves were perfect. I loved them.
My thic thighs, my juicy butt and boobs. My slim waist.

I walked down the hall knocking on his office.
"Come in." I heard.
I came in.
I stood near his desk and stood there till he would raise his head and look at me.

"What is it?"
He aksed.

"I have an offer. But you see, the offer doesn't come in a silver platter. I'll need something in return. Well let's say things." I said as I was walking around the room.

"Did I not show you your place some hours ago or what?" He spatted. "And what could you possibly offer me?" He aksed. More like stating.
That ego of his is going to be the death of him one day.

"Your only weakness in your business is, well, Mr Mallardo." He put his pen down listening to me more carefully.
Hh. I liked the attention I was getting.

"And your only desire right now is to see his empire fall, right? So I was thinking to help you put it down."
I said.

"Hmm. Your already tired of his bed. I knew you would come around." I tried so hard not to let out the laugh I was holding so bad.

"Well put it in whatever way you can, but still. I have an idea."

"What could you possibly come up with?" He asked.

"I am going to take a second position under the CEO of Mallardo Enterprises."

"Wait, isn't that under Mr.Mallardo." I smirked. No one was allowed to call hin by his actual name. Even when he was not there. That's how much he instilled fear in people. Only he allowed me to.

"Yes. Your right."
I said.

He couldn't believe it.

"But you see, as I said, there is a catch."
I said bravely.

"Whatever you see fit." He said.
Before I came here, I knew that power was more precious to him than anything. I had the bait, the only thing that was remaining was the trap.

"From now on, you will never touch me. By that I mean, no stepping in my room. No raping me. No treating me like a slave." I said. "And before you think twice about it, think twice about it. Think it as the Vladimir Ivanovich. Who thrives for power and would love to see the world under his.." I let out a fake cough. "Under his feet." I faked a cough again. This time he noticed.

"That would be all?" He asked.

"Actually no! I would like you to give me the position Rosina has in this house."

He laughed for a bit thinking I was joking. Just to realise I was dead mad.

"She has a lot of roles in the house Lagertha, would you like to state which one?" He asked.

"The staff."

"There is no possible way Rosina will allow that." He said.

"Well, your the boss here. I don't see how she can disobey you."

"Okay! Okay! Granted." He said with his hands up in defeat.

"Well that's all I wanted from you. Glad doing business with you."
I said as I was heading out.

"You really are smart as they said you were when they were giving your hand in marriage." He said and I suddenly left.

Well this is going to be hell of a year.
I smiled as I walked away like I had won a billion dollar contract.

How was the chapter?!
Thank you for the love snd support.😍