Lagertha Ivanovich 20.

Mature scene ahead.

3rd pov..

"So your with her now?" Sofia asked, feeling jealous.
"How does it concern you, Sofia."
He said bitterly. She hurt him once and he wasn't open for second chances.
"You know she is an Ivanovich, right?," she tried to reason with him.
"And that has to bother me how? You know what Sofia 'Rodrigo', you don't have the right to ask me about who I am with or not. You left me, remember. You left me in the fucking cold. So let it stay like that. And besides, she's all apart of my plan." He said with a smirk on his last remark.

As soon as Sofia heard that, a grin appeared on her pretty face. She knew that Francesco never did a thing without having a reason.
"Same old you." She smirked.

"Indeed." He said.

__________________________________

Lagertha was wondering around trying to put her feelings in a jar.
Suddenly Marco Rodrigo walked upto her.

"And what is a beautiful lady like you wondering around by herself." He smiled.

"I was just-" she was at loss of words and slightly put her hands up i defeat as she giggled.

Marco found it attractive.
"So, who are you here with?" He asked.

"Umm.. I came with Mr. Mallardo." She made sure not to say his first name.

"Well, for an arm candy, you look too expensive." He said. She was taken back by his words. But she didn't blame him because Francesco was not known as a relationship person.

"No. I am a friend."

"Am really sorry," he looked down and saw a ring on her finger.

"So rude of me. Marco Rodrigo." He extended his hand, that's when she noticed that he wanted to know her second name.

"Lagertha Ivanovich. " She lifted her arm.

He looked confused for a moment. He wanted to speak but Lagertha had already understood why he was confused.

"Rosina is not his wife. I am. I could not bear him children, so he moved on with Rosina his girlfriend."

She gave a heartily smile not showing any hurt emotions.

Marco was intimidated by her. He could not understand why, but there was a part of him that got driven by her.

From a distance Francesco saw the two of them having a good conversation. He got frustated, and walked over to them.

"Well, someone is having a good time." He said as he interrupted the two of them.

Both their smiles dropped. Lagertha was too angry to talk to him. So instead she just gave him an attitude.

"Indeed we are. She is a very smart woman." She smiled to the compliment, just to get Francesco mad.

"She is indeed. " He said," can I have this dance?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes and as she wanted to walk away, he caught her waist and taking her to the dance floor and started dancing.

"Why were you talking to him?" He asked. "I didn't know I wasn't supposed to." She said with an attitude.

"Lagertha, I can't mess this up. If you say anything your not supposed to, everything I planned will go south." He sounded worried, she thought.

"Don't worry, I didn't say anything I wasn't supposed to. You can stop worrying." She said.

"Then what is it with the attitude?"

"Hmph, I have no idea what you are talking about."

*****************************************

They got out of the car and entered the warehouse. Lagertha didn't speak to him the whole ride. It was clear that she was angry.

"You just gon' walk away?" He asked. She kept on walking away.

"Stop acting like a baby and spit whatever you have to say out!" He shouted.

She turned looking furious.

"Baby? A baby? Tienes el descaro de llamarme bebé? (You have the nerve to call me a baby) You are the one who was flirting all night long with 'Sofia Rodrigo'. And when you get to introduce me to someone, am the 'friend'. I didn't know I was just a friend to you. Honestly, what am I to you? Cause I don't." She spoke in a Spanish accent.

He stood there speechless.

"Really? Nothing. I mean nothing to you? Wow!" She turned wanting to walk away but she turned back.

"Who is she?" She asked. "She was an old friend."

"Stop lying to me Francesco. You owe me truth."

"She means nothing to me now I swear. Its just that we were in love, let's just say I was the one who was in love. But then she left me and married Marco. That's all. And it was years back, so many years back. But you are the present. You are the one who means a lot to me right now. I promised myself that I would never fall in love again after Sofia. And am not sure what we have between us but I would be lying if I said you were just a friend. Am sorry about that. I really am. Just trust me." He said. He moved closer and held her face with one hand.

It wasn't a second after when their lips met. He kissed her dominantly. It was rough and hard for her to keep up with.

She could tell he was angry and he didn't have any trouble showing it. He pulled away from the kiss briefly,"come upstairs."

Those words, for a reason made her feel whole.

She followed him to his bedroom and he suddenly closed it.

He turned her over and got rid of the dress she had. She flinched by his touch. She was not used to this kind of affection.

"Don't worry Mia. I won't hurt you. The second you feel uncomfortable, don't hesitate telling me. Okay baby." She nodded.

His hands latched onto his trousers where he pushed them off of his body. She took a huge gulp of air, and she looked down at the pieces of cloth that was dividing the both of them. He kissed down her body all the way to her pussy where he pulled down her pants.

"Damn baby. Your so fucking wet." He carried her and laid flat on the bed. He pulled her legs apart. It was as if she was doing splits. His finger massaged her walls leaving her to close her eyes at the intensity.

He began to work his finger in and out at a faster pace. It was starting to hurt, but she kept quite because it felt good. She started moaning, as his second finger joined the action. His eyes came down to her breasts. Her perfectly rounded breasts. He started at them while continuing his assault on her wet core.

"I can't wait anymore." She said. He removed his boxers. Her mouth opened in shock. It was huge and she didn't think it would fit. He moved up her her body where he fisted her hair. He brought her mouth to her's, he kissed her. His muscles were bulging and his abs were strict. Everything trapped her under him and her heart was thumping wildly in her chest.

Suddenly, she could feel him at her entrance. Her eyes immediately shut as she looked away. There was so much pressure, after a few inches, he pulled away and then pushed in a few more.

It seemed to last like that for a while until he was completely inside of her. It was starting to get easier with each thrust. Her looked into his eyes to see he was looking at her intensely before they fell down to her lips. She leaned up and kissed her deeply as he began to go faster inside of her.

"You feel so good." He groaned. Everytime he was inside of her, her core would squeeze around him until he pulled out and then he would do the same once he returned. After a while, she felt her body on the edge of cumming. He seemed to be ready as he groaned out.

********************************************************************

THIS PART WAS SO HARD WRITING. BUT ANYWAYS CHILE.....