Lagertha Ivanovich..19

It has been a solid week since i last saw Francesco.

Work and work was greatly distracting me.
I wondered how he did all these by himself.
I mean his company together with his mafia troop.
Since i started working for him, i would  call him and give him information about the company daily as he instructed.

It was on a Sunday and I had nothing to do. I was clearly tired but I had rested enough.
I walked around the house to make sure everything was going in order.
Then I saw Genevieve passing by.

"Hey, Genevieve!" I signaled for her to come by my way.
"Is Rosina giving any of you trouble?"
I asked.
"No maam. She has been really quiet. And she has also been going out alot."

What? I heard a ringing sound. Looking down to my hand, I see that it is Francesco who was calling.
"Okay, thanks. That's all."

I ran up to my room to get the call.

"Hello."

"How are you mamas?" He asked with his deep raspy voice.

Fuck!

"A-am g-good?" It mostly sounded like a question than a response.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked.

"Nothing, i think."
"Good. I want you to come with me to a ball this evening."

"A ball! I've never been to one. What am I going to wear? Hell, my hair isn't done yet. What am I going to do?" I started panicking.

"Chill out, princess. Everything is set, you just come over and I'll have a stylist ready for you. Don't be late, bella." (Pretty)

He the hang up. What? I was freaking out.

************************************
Later that day....

"Mr. Mallardo will be waiting for you, maam."

I entered the door where he was training by himself. He had sweat all over his body and was also shirtless with his hair loose.
Damn, he looked sexy.
I stayed staring at him having no clue he was looking at me.

"You know you could always take a picture, it lasts." He said with a smirk on his face.

"I wasn't." I tried to deny the accusation.

"You wanna hug?" He asked. I knew where he was going with this.

"No! No! Your too sweaty?" He tried to play fully pull me into a hug and I moved backwards from his grasp.

"What got you in such a good mood." I asked, as we left the room.

"I finally see you after a week." The lies I thought.

"Why are you taking me?" I asked curiously.

"You remember Marco Rodrigo?" He asked.
He was the leader of the Spanish gang. He is the one siding up against Francesco.

"Yeah, I do." I said.

"The ball is his and he invited me."
Was he mad?
"You are going crazy right? Your going into the enemy's hand in a silver platter if you go. You know that?" I asked.

He smirked and nodded. Oh now he is going crazy.

"May I ask why?"

"He obviously doesn't know, I know that he is siding up against me. If I dont go, it will raise suspicion, which am not ready for. If things go south, I have a plan. And besides I want to see his lying pretending ass."

That was brilliant.

We entered a room and saw a man standing there looking at dresses which were lined up.