Lagertha Ivanovich.

Third p.o.v

Lagertha had just taken a cold shower. After a while then she decided to go downstairs where Francesco was.

Francesco was sitting outside where he had his cigar. It was something he did since he was small. Just that the cigar he has now is way more expensive. Then he went into deep thoughts. Thoughts he denied himself to think of. It was way damn hard to get rid of the thoughts. And they were about Lagertha.

He liked how intelligent she is. He liked how caring she is but she wouldn't want to show it. He liked how innocent she is even though she has such a messy past. He hated the way he liked whenever she could lick her lips. Maybe it is a one time thing, he thought. Maybe if her fuck her, all these desire and lust will disappear. That's what I do. One time. Nothing more. And if there is more then it has no feelings. But her, she was something else. Something he couldn't figure out. Then he flinched his face when he remembered someone.
He wondered how she ended up with a man who disgusted him. He would kill him anytime. He didn't know why he didn't kill him. And yet he still has the guts to go behind my back! He thought.I am Francesco De Mallardo. No one! I say no one succeeds against my triumph.

He heard footsteps. It was her. He sat appropriately and and kept his lit up cigar in between his two fingers smoking it. She walked outside and sat next to him wanting to eat her dinner that was on top of the table.
She noticed that he had a cigar. She hated it. She hated cigarettes. But she could not say it, could she?
Francesco also noticed that something was disturbing her since she was crunching her nose every now and then. He knew it was the cigar.
"Is there something bothering you?"
He asked.
"Nope! Nothing." She knew that he knew what was bothering her but he kept being a pervert. She gave out a big smile and stood up with her plate heading to the kitchen since she could not take the smoke anymore.

He followed after a while when she had finished the food on the plate. He studied her figures while standing at the edge of door.

"Why did you leave? Huh?" He asked then smoked the cigar.
She had a disgusted look on her face which she didn't  dare hide.

"What if i didn't feel like sitting with you?" She thought it was time to show that Francesco is nothing but a man.

"You have a tongue don't  you?" He said as he came closer.

"And you have an ego, don't  you?" She replied heartily.

She was aware of the words she just said. She also noticed that he was taking large steps towards. She thought of the consequences even though she thought it was worth it.

As he came, she moved back till she reached the sink. It couldnt let her move anymore.

He pinned her aginst the sink.

"Is that the way you always talk back at Vladimir? Huh? That bastard."
He asked.
He could see the way her face started to redden up.

"I didn't  think so."
He pushed my long hair behind my ear.

"He doesn't treat you well. He doesnt value you as a wife."
"Would you?" She asked. She didn't really expect an answer to that.

He studied her then said," if i was your husband. I would apologize."
She smelt the strong scent of his cigar. It was another type of cigar, not like the ones she hated. But it still stood that she doesn't like cigarettes. It didn't smell bad on his mouth. But is was intriguing. His hot breathe hit her face.

"I wouldn't accept." She replied, waiting for a reply. She wanted see how far he would go for her.

"I don't care. I would have apologized so hard. And if you wouldnt agree, i would have bend you against this sink."

He actually turned her, making her butt face his front.
"Then i would have stripped you naked. 
And I'd  fuck you and for every thrust i would have begged for forgiveness. I would have gone on and on, till you scream my name."

The harsh air is all she could hear then. She couldnt breath  anymore. It was way too hard for her to breath.

How he wished she wasn't married. He would want to fuck her but this wasn't the time he thought.
He stepped back and let her pass.

She hurried to her room, closed the door and leaned on it. She was wet. It was a pool down there.

All her life she had never experienced that pleasure and lust. All her life, no man fucked her so that she could feel pleasure.

He thought of his recklessness of how he crossed the line. He knew this was more than just fucking. But he didn't  want to care anymore. She had gone through alot. He didn't want to hurt her.
But first he had to deal with that bastard of her husband. He thought he can raise an army of men and go unpunished? What does he think he is?
He promised that he wont let Vladimir escape that easily.
Francesco has alot of enemies but even if the whole of Europe gangleaders came together and try and take over him, they couldnt overtake him. And this weasel of shit thought he can take Francesco together with other weasels.  They were wrong.

Only if they new what was to come, they wouldn't even wish to meet Francesco or even hear his name.

"I promise you, Vladimir, I will make you wish you were never alive. Or even touch an inch of Lagertha's hair."
He finished off his cigar and took a gulp of  his whiskey and went to his study for he had no intention of sleeping early.