Lagertha Ivanovich..17

I woke up by six am in the morning. Besides being happy I wasn't used to waking up at such a time.

I got my ass in the bathroom and took a shower. After, I covered all my bruises from yesterday.

Outfit she wore

Outfit she wore.

I went down for breakfast where the whole family was already seated.

"Good morning." I said as I came and sat at my place at the table.

"Where do you think your going?" Rosina said looking at me with disgust.

"I would have told you, but you see, it doesn't concern you."

"Who do you think your speaking to?"

"And who do you think your shouting at?" I said.

She was taken aback by my attitude.
"Baby! What kind of madness is this? Why aren't you doing anything?" Shw said.

But he didn't say a word. Perfect.

We kept on eating our food until I had already finished.
I picked up my purse and before I stood I called the maid who was standing by the side.

"Genevieve, right?" I said.
She nodded. She is a strong woman. I could see it from her characters. I wanted to make her the new camarade. That was the manager of the maids in the house.
Honestly speaking, I hated the one who was managing, since she is Rosina's dog.
"Tell Madam Serena to bring over the all the names of the staff by the time I am coming home. And tell her she is off. Congratulations, your the new camarade."

"Wait a minute. What do you think your doing?"  Rosina asked.
"Oh my?" I chuckled making it sarcastic.
"Your 'daddy' didn't tell you?" We all looked over to Vladimir who was quite all through.

I looked over to her, "your off house duty. Surprise." I said as I stood up.

I left the house when it was all chaos. She was yelling like shit.

I was picked by one of Francesco's men.

It was not long when we had already reached the company.
I went to the highest floor on the biulding.

I entered the board meeting finding everybody in their sits. I was just in time.

I put down my bag, took a sit and looked over to Francesco who was at the head of the table.

"May we start Miss Zolotov?" What? How did he know my real surname.

I turned over and nodded my head not trying to show my concern.

"You may all have wondered why I called this board meeting.
Well, here you go." He said pointing at me.
"She is the reason. She is going to have the second seat in this company."
Immediately when he said that, they all were left agape. I wondered why?.

"But sir, never has a ... someone like HER. ..." the man was out words.
Wait.. i knew what he meant. Because I was a woman. What was wrong with men.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

He hesitated remembering who was in the room.

"What do you mean?" I asked again.

"Never has a woman taken issue of this company on their hands."
He said.

"So you mean that sire made a mistake? Or what is it your stating?" I tried fixing his words. Making him regret what he said.

"No. Absolutely not. But..."

"Shut up. I came to inform you. I didn't come here to listen to your opinions, Mr Drene." Francesco stated.

"Congratulations Miss Zolotov, you got your position." He said.

"With your permission, I would like to take my first duty by firing you Mr Drene. I don't like such an attitude. What a man does, a woman does it better. I believe am done here."

I left off with Francesco. I missed him.
It was just a day and I felt like I wanted to run over to him.

We entered his office and he immediately closed the door.

He smashed his lips against mine, forcing me to the door. I felt my face and body grow hot as he gripped my waist and then something hard on my stomach teased me, to that i gasped giving him the chance to slide his tongue in my mouth. I didn't mean to moan but I did.

Our tongues danced together as he carrued me over to the desk sitting comfortably as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Francesco!" He ignored my call and deepened the kiss and letting his hands roam my body.

For a minute I wanted to push him and for the other I wanted to go on.

I ignored all my thoughts at the point.

My panties were feeling hot, I wanted him to take them off and run his tongue over my sensitive clit.

His left hand moved up until it was gripped my hair to give him access to my neck.

I quickly removed my white shirt.

He squeezed my left breast making me moan louder.

What was he doing to me? I wondered.

I had never in my life felt such pleasure.

He then lifted my brown leather skirt up to my waist.

He had both his hands on my thighs.

Fuck, I was wet as hell.

He slowly brought his head under my thighs, kissing, locking and biting it as he went higher.

At this point, I was desperate.

He went on for a while then he abruptly stopped.

He was staring at something but I couldn't tell what.

He then lifted my skirt looking confused.

"Whay did you stop?" I asked with a husky voice.

"What the fuck Lagertha?"

Then I spotted marks on my body.

I thought I had hid them.

"Who did this to you?" He asked angrily.

At that point, I was out of words.
What was I to say?

Happy reading 🙂