Chapter 2

Bill's POV

'Everything is blue. Why is the world suddenly in blue? A beautiful cobalt blue, but still, blue. If only I had actually managed to see the guys face, then I would know who my soulmate is. At least, who I assume is my soulmate as that is the only way to see colour' Bill thought to himself. He couldn't quite wrap his head around the fact that that his vision didn't have all the colours he had been promised. He tried to call out to his soulmate but they didn't notice and chasing after them would probably only scare then so he just stared into the new blue world and smirked to himself knowing that he'd meet his soulmate soon.

He called Pyronica up and she screamed into the phone so he hung up on her until she realised and called him back. "I'm not listening to you scream Pyronica."

"But this means you do have a soul! And that Teeth owes me $20."

"What exactly did you bet on?" He asked slightly annoyed that they'd bet on him.

"If you'd meet your soulmate before the end of senior year." She chuckled down the phone. "Why are you calling? You could have told me this tomorrow. What do you think of colours!" She was very excited.

"Well, did the colours come in all at once or slowly? Because everything is blue." He said.

"What do you mean everything is blue?" She asked.

"I mean, it's like the world has a blue filter on it." He said, slightly annoyed. This was frustrating to him because he didn't know what was happening or if he'd see them again soon, he hoped so.

"That's, unusual. Did you try google?"

"I didn't but I thought it might be a normal thing to happen so just asked you as I don't exactly trust 8 ball with advice and no one else has met their soulmate."

"Well, maybe it's different for everyone. So some will get all colour instantly and others don't?" She didn't sound very sure. "Did you brush hands or arms or what?"

"He bumped into my shoulder."

"So you didn't actually touch?" She said, "Well then, that's the issue! You need to touch his hand or something."

"Pyronica, that doesn't help me. I can't exactly go around and hold the hand of every guy in school can I?" He said, exasperated.

"Well..." I could tell Pyronica was smirking.

"I'm not doing that."

"Ok, ok well, I'm sure you'll meet them again at some point."

The call ended not that long after and he decided to also tell Will, considering he's his brother.

"That's awesome! But also sounds really frustrating. So you didn't see his face?" He asked, again.

"No Will, or else I'd be less sulky right now." He said.

Dippers POV
"And you didn't see his face?"

"Mabel! For the last time, I did not see the guys face but now everything is yellow!" Dipper groaned into his pillow. If only he had realised before he got back to the shack. "I can't believe I'm such an idiot, my god." He said to the ceiling.

"How exactly did you not know the world was yellow? It's like, the brightest colour?" Mabel was bombarding him with question after question.

"I lost some of my already small dignity from walking into him as it was. So I just ran home." He sighed, "I wasn't thinking, oh I know, let me see if he's my soulmate."

"You should have been, clearly." She told me.

"I know!" He complained. "What do I do now?"

"You know he goes to our school so that narrows it down a little bit."

"He had pale hair and was about 6"2, I think? He was very tall."

"Ok, so narrows it down a bit again." She smiled widely at him.

"What?" He asked.

"I can't believe you met your soulmate!" She squealed. "As soon as you know his name I need to know so I can create a ship name and..." He stopped listening as she went into more and more fangirl speak that he did not understand.

He decided to take a walk around the forest instead. "Grunkle Stan! I'm going into the forest! Just so you know!"

"Ok kid, be back by seven though for dinner!" He yelled back at him.

He took out my journal and went into the forest. The creatures of the forest were really kind to him as he never intruded or tried to hurt any of the creatures. He is quite well known for basically being a monster whisperer as he helps out the towns folk sometimes if they have trouble with a creature of the forest and don't know what to do.

He didn't go too far into the forest and in the evening, he only goes in as far as the small lake in a clearing not too far from the shack. He sat under a pine tree and read from the journals he had almost memorised, occasionally adding certain side notes to himself. Ford had long gone the use of the 3 journals and so gave them to him.

It didn't take long for him to fall asleep however. He woke up with a start to someone's voice. "Hey! You, wouldn't happen to know the way into town would you? I tried a new route and just got lost." The guy said. Dipper gave him a questioning look. 'Better have my phone on hand incase he's an axe murderer.'

"Yeah, I'll show you, it's not too far." I packed up all my stuff and started to walk in the direction to town.

"I'm Bill by the way, Bill Cipher." He said to him as they were walking, he had a very pleasant British accent.

"Dipper." He said, not really wanted to say much else as he was afraid he'd blush because Bill Cipher was incredibly hot.

"That's an awesome name! Like the constellation." Bill said to him, he felt his face flush.

"Yeah, my parents cruel sense of humour I guess." He laughed slightly. He didn't want to tell Bill about his real name or his birthmark as he didn't really know him.

"Do you go Gravity Falls high? Cause if so, I don't think I've seen you. I'd remember seeing someone as cute as you." He smirked as his blush got worse.

He nodded, "Yeah I do. I'm guessing you're a senior?" He refused to make eye contact with him, scared it would make him blush harder.

"I am indeed. The most handsome one you'll ever see." He smirked at him and he chuckled at his cockiness.

"I don't know. I've seen some handsome people." He joked.

"Maybe, but I will be the most handsome." Bill smirked even more as he laughed. He heard him mutter something under his breath but couldn't quite make it out.

"What was that?" Dipper asked.

"Oh nothing, just, has anyone told you how adorable you are?"

Dipper created a new colour as he blushed so hard and looked away shyly. "Oh wow, look, it's the town. Well it was nice to meet you!" He said, his face still flushed. The perminate smirk on Bill's face seemed irreplaceable with anything else at this point.

"Hope to see you around Pinetree."