Chapter 10

Dippers POV

"Dipper!" Mabel exclaimed. "Where the fuck have you been?" She looked both concerned and as if she was going to murder Bill at the same time.

"It's ok Mabes." Dipper smiled at her. "Can I explain later though?" He pleaded, looking uncomfortable. Mabel instantly changed her approach.

"Sure just, tell me if you're gonna disappear like that. I was worried."

"Don't worry, I'll be sure to tell you next time." He smiled at her as he heard Bill curse at him phone.

"Ah shit." He muttered.

"What is it?" Dipper asked.

"I forgot to let the group know I wouldn't be with them and they haven't seen me all day. Pyronica is freaking out." Bill sighed as Dipper chuckled. "Pinetree," Bill groaned, "She's going to kill me."

Just as he said that, his phone rang and he answered.

"BILL CIPHER!" Dipper could hear Pyronica shouting as if she was next to him.

"Pyronica, let me just-"

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU FUCKING BEEN?" She screamed.

"If you just let me-"

"I SWEAR THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU I'M GOING TO-" Dipper grabbed the phone.

"Pyronica." Dipper said, with amusement in his voice. "It's my fault ok?"

Bill's POV

Bill didn't hear the rest of what Pyronica had to say but caught occasional lines from Pinetree.

"Pyronica!" He exclaimed blushing. "No Pyronica it's not like- I swear to god am I on speaker?" He sighed. "Guys!" He exclaimed again. "Friends ok, friends." He looked slightly flustered and Bill had a bemused look on his face as he guessed what they we're talking about.

He gestured for the phone. Pinetree nodded. "Ok, I'm passing you over Py, ok, ok, no! Oh my god, bye Pyronica." Pinetree passed the phone and Mabel gave him a knowing smile.

"Don't tease him too much guys, that's just cruel." Bill said smirking.

"Well you're the one who disappeared with him Bill." He could hear Will say somewhere in the back.

Bill sighed. "Well you know I'm alive so I'm going to go now."

"Tell your boyfriend I'll meet him by the gates tomorrow!" Pyronica exclaimed and hung up before Bill could get a word in.

"He's not-" Bill sighed out of slight frustration.

Pinetree smiled at him. "Annoying you too huh?"

"I love them but-" He ran his hand through his hair, "Oh by the way, Pyronica is going to meet you by the gates tomorrow morning." Pinetree nodded in response but as he did he saw shiny white hair on the other side of the cafeteria and instantly grabbed Bill's hand and held on tight as he sank into the table.

Bill looked behind him to see Gideon and his face darkened. Mabel looked at them both curiously and Bill gestured to the head of white hair and Mabels face turned to rage. "What the actual fuck?" She said, glancing again to see him approaching the table.

"Why, if it isn't the other Pines Twin, fancy seein' y'all here." He chuckled and Mable rolled her eyes.

"Fuck off Gleeful before I punch you in the face." Her eyes lit up with anger. Bill's admiration for her grew but now was not the time to be in awe. He held on tightly to Pinetrees hand and rubbed his thumb in circles on the top.

"Now, now. That's no way to talk to your future in-law is it?" He said and then turned to look at Pinetree.

"Hey sugar plum, we didn't get to properly talk this mornin'." He tried to lean over the table but Bill pushed him back. Pinetree leaned in closed to Bill. Gideon got pissed off. "Ya can't stop me from talking to my soulmate." Gideon said angrily. Bill felt his stomach drop. 'His soulmate?'

"Gideon." Pinetree said faintly. "I am not, never will be, never have been, your soulmate." He said staring at his hands.

"Yes you are!" He exclaimed. "Y'all see! We're meant to be darlin'."

Bill had, had enough and stood up, still holding Pinetrees hand. "I swear to god, if you do not leave right now, I will knock you into next year and trust me, it will not be pretty." Bill threatened. Gideon visibly gulped.

"Just wait my darlin', when ya don't have your bodyguard, I'll show that I love ya."

Pinetree shuddered as Gideon left. "Holy fuck that's dude is gonna get a kicking." Pacifica said through her teeth, rolling up her sleeves. Mabel was visibley holding her back.

"I get first dibs on punching his annoying face." She said darkly.

"He's a psycho." Pinetree said quietly.

"He's gone for now Pinetree." Bill said, hugging him. "Don't worry about him right now ok?" Pinetree nodded.

"He's obsessed with me." He whispered. "Convinced he's my soulmate."

"He stalked Dipper a few years back and so to see him here is a shock." Mabel said, the anger clear on her face. "Sheriff Blubs is going to hear a lot about this from me."

"Are you ok Dipper?" Pacifica asked as Mabel went on a rant about how much she would love to punch Gideon.

"I'm ok." He said and everyone raised an eyebrow. "Seriously! I'm not going to let him get to me." He took a breath. "He caught me of guard but I'm going to be better prepared for it now and so I'll be ok." He smiled.

"Pinetree! How are you so cute?!" Bill complained. "It's very distracting when I'm trying to plan someone's murder."

"Bill!"

"What?"

"No murder." Pinetree said matter of factly.

"None?" Bill frowned and sighed. "Not even just 1 person?"

"No one, ever." Pinetree said, confirming with a firm nod.

"Fine." He exasperated leaning onto Pinetree's shoulder and making eye contact with Pacifica who signalled across her throat and Bill nodded slowly.

"Guys, come on. No murder." Dipper chuckled at their antics.

Pacifica groaned. "I could hire an assassin though. Someone will know someone." She said.

Bill nodded as if this was a perfectly acceptable notion.

Dipper groaned, "You guys are impossible." He chuckled as they planned out the entire idea.

"And then when the ducks have finished shooting, the sharks will then-" Pinetree laughed, startling them all.

"You guys. I'm not going to let him rule how I live my life ok. I'll be fine." He smiled a big, goofy smile.

"I can't say no that that adorable face." Bill smirked.

"That was the plan." Pinetree smiled at Bill and stuck out his tongue.

"Wow, I got deceived." Bill leaned in to Pinetree.

"Yes, yes you did." Pinetree giggled, looking up at Bill who smirked at him.

Suprise upload!!

The next few chapters are quite long so I thought I might as well upload this chapter early :)

I hope you enjoy this suprise upload 😂