Chapter 11

Dippers POV

"Hey Dipper?" Mabel yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah?" Dipper yelled back from their attic room, walking to the stairs.

"I'm going into town with Pacifica. Probably going to be a while. I'm getting some sweater supplies."

"Have fun! But not too much fun." Dipper teased.

Mabel grinned. "I'll try bro bro." She went to open the door but turned around quickly and made herself dizzy. "Ow ow ow."

"Slow Mabel." Dipper laughed.

"Yeah, yeah," she waved her hand dismissively, "Do you want anything?"

Dipper shook his head. "I don't need anything at the moment." Mabel gave him a thumbs up and backed out the door.

Dipper chuckled to himself and grabbed his sketch supplies. After he sat down on the roof, he started to sketch the view in his own journal. He went over his notes from the other day with the gremloblin and made sure they were correct.

Ever since his run in with his soulmate, sketching has been very strange because it's all yellow. It makes the world brighter and feel warmer. He loved this colour with all of his being but it really wasn't an easy colour to draw with.

Whilst he was busy sketching, he didn't notice his friends standing in front of the shack, calling out his name.

"DIPPER PINES I SWEAR-" Pyronica yelled at the top of her voice, scaring Dipper who dropped his pencils to the ground.

"Pyronica." He groaned, seeing the pencils hit the floor.

"Don't worry Dipper," Paci-fire said walking towards them, "I've got them."

"Thanks!" Dipper yelled back. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're going to the mall. We thought we would invite you too." Will said with a smile.

"I'll be down in a minute." Dipper said picking up his things. Without even thinking he stood up and jumped onto the pine tree that was closest to the roof and slide down the way Wendy had shown him to when he was 12. He slide down the 2 trees and landed safely on the ground to the amazement of his friends.

"Holy shit Dipper!" 8- ball exclaimed.

"You are full of suprises Sapling." Bill said, smirking as Dipper blushed at the realisation of what he just did.

"Ah- I, um, well, it's how I get down quickly." He stuttered.

"That's fucking awesome." Keyhole said. Paci-fide nodded in agreement.

"Well now Dipper's here, let's go!" Will said pointing to where they were going.

"Anymore suprised up your sleeves?" Bill said quietly. Bill and Dipper were at the back of the group.

"Maybe. Guess you'll have find out." Dipper said teasingly.

"That's not fair Sapling." Bill complained.

"Sapling? What happened to Pinetree?"

"Why? Do you not like it?" Bill said, genuinely concerned.

Dipper smiled. "I like it but, Pinetree is better."

"Well what if I only want to call you sapling?" Bill teased, leaning in closer.

Dipper also leaned in closer until their noses where almost touching and said softly "No, only Pinetree." And walked off to find the others, leaving Bill a flustered mess as well as himself.